Owls boss ponders early exit for O

Guest Sheff Owl

Not in the same class as Osbourne who sadly wasn't part of the managers plans In all honesty, Megson will do well to find us a defensive midfielder as good as Issiah Osbourne

I think we're in the minority there mate, but I agree

Guest foreverSWFC

What did Osbourne ever do wrong? Would have been a quality signing for next season.

Guest Distraught!

What did Osbourne ever do wrong? Would have been a quality signing for next season.

Perhaps Osbourne was just unlucky in the numbers game. Megson wanted to bring in his defenders and GK but somebody had to make way.

I'm not convinced he's worth a deal. We have money to spend but I hope we sign someone of a similar pedigree but less injury prone. Central midfield will be the signing(s) that make or break our next season. Harsh to judge him on what we saw after his injury hell, but he looked a shadow of his former self. Not an option for me. Worth a gamble on loan but I don't think he should be a target unless the medical staff are 100% convinced his luck will change.

Guest thekelch

Not in the same class as Osbourne who sadly wasn't part of the managers plans In all honesty, Megson will do well to find us a defensive midfielder as good as Issiah Osbourne

I think we're in the minority there mate, but I agree

Ditto. I agree, would love us to sign a proper boring DM who will protect our defence (our CBs, specially if we sign R Jones, lack pace and we don't want anyone getting in the hole and threading balls through for pacey strikers to run on to) and allow a more attacking CM like Miller or Coke to get forward into the oppositions box.