Summer Shopping List

Guest JonTheOwl66

Danny Batth is a must. If we sign him permanently I'll jizz myself.

Rob Jones will come.

Heffernan will go, bring in a pact striker to replace, not sure who though.

Replacement for Potter who will go, a ball winner for sure.

Get shut of Teale, and a pacy winger in a similar mould to Johnson who will scare the flipping poo out of teams.

New replacement left back, cover for Buxton.

Hinds, Spurr, DJ, Potter, Heffernan all out.

8/9 new signings in.

This is the squad I would like to see next season. I know it is bit feasible since many of the players will get better offers elsewhere and there would be more signings than we could actually afford, but a team with our ambition should be making offers for these. If we get even a couple of these players I'd be ecstatic.

Weaver

ROD

Semi

Buxton

Bhasera

Jones

Jones

Baath

Johnson

Reynolds

Kilbane

Palmer

Coke

Miller

JOC

Bolasie

Cox

Zoko

Johnson

Hoskins

Jennings

Hulse

Madine

Release everybody currently at the club who isn't on the list (except maybe Jameson who I haven't seen enough to judge)

As I said before, I know it won't happen, but would love us to just try to get some of these.

Def- Jones, Baath (if poss), Horwood?

Mid- one of Green, Bolasie, Weston plus a central player such as Diagouraga (if we want presence and energy) or a creator such as Kilbane.

FW- Hoskins (off to Brighton?), Davies, Simon Cox (loan,if only), Zoko, Ashley Vincent (fwd or mf).

Off the top of my head I think they would add what we need. Not at all fussed on ALF as I think he is the same as Heffernan, but if we sign him then he'll get my backing.

Has Cody Mcdonald done well this season?

Will hoskins. I know Brighton want him, but with their strict wage cap, plus the lure of the bigger club, I am sure he would chose us over them (even though it would mean one more season of being in the lower division).

He would make a great partnership with Madine next season.

Would also like Iain Turner from Everton

As well as sorting out defence and midfield.

Will hoskins. I know Brighton want him, but with their strict wage cap, plus the lure of the bigger club, I am sure he would chose us over them (even though it would mean one more season of being in the lower division).

He would make a great partnership with Madine next season.

Would also like Iain Turner from Everton

As well as sorting out defence and midfield.

Why?