Darren Potter

other than the fact he just totally C**P,and to think i have wasted £20 to watch rubbish like him. :angry::angry::angry:

how many of the last 14 games has Potter started?

also, hes not a right winger. Nor is Coke. Nor is Miller. Or Palmer. Or JOB. or JOC.

Guest Big Guns

flip nos hes poo in the middle ,so to put him on the wing were you have to work hard flip me wots megson thinking

3+3 appearances and substituted twice in Megson's 12 games in charge.

Yeah iv just been trying to count it up - iv got 6 starts in the last 16 games, i think.. dont think im suggesting for one minute he wasnt poor (i wasnt there last night so i cant comment) but our slide appears to be not be exactly related to Potter being on the pitch.

and what the flip was he doing on the right?

Yeah iv just been trying to count it up - iv got 6 starts in the last 16 games, i think.. dont think im suggesting for one minute he wasnt poor (i wasnt there last night so i cant comment) but our slide appears to be not be exactly related to Potter being on the pitch.

shouldn't we be really saying"why is he in the team when really he shouldn't be as he is totally phooking C**P."

shouldn't we be really saying"why is he in the team when really he shouldn't be as he is totally phooking C**P."

6 starts out of 16 games doesnt tell me that by dropping Potter, the problems are solved.

so why are you singling him in particular out?

Megson probably sees less in Potter than Laws or Irvine did.

But I'll let you work out why they all rated him.

i actually rate him, i think in a decent wednesday side he could be pretty good. at least hes capable of playing it on the ground.

i actually rate him, i think in a decent wednesday side he could be pretty good. at least hes capable of playing it on the ground.

Are you joking?

He couldn't make a decent pass to save his life.

He had a good chance to get an early cross in last night, but waited for the overlap and then passed it straight to a Brentford player.

Nobody is saying that all of our problems are down to him, but leaving him out of the team would be a flipping start!

Guest Skid_Mark

Are you joking?

He had a good chance to get an early cross in last night, but waited for the overlap and then passed it straight to a Brentford player.

Nobody is saying that all of our problems are down to him, but leaving him out of the team would be a flipping start!

Hes got slow ball syndrome - he sees it 3 or 4 seconds after its passed him. :blink:

Fart on him and he'll also fall over, can't tackle & can't pass - not exactly the right combination for a professional footballer is it??

Are you joking?

meh, thats your opinion. i think hes a relatively assured passer of the ball and retains possession. he doesnt get it forward enough which is an irritiation, biut i blame the lack of options just as much as him for that.

we are pi$$ poor. dont see why Potter should be singled out for specific abuse though.

What the flip was he doing on the pitch. BOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Big Guns

another Potter as the scapegoat thread

hey ive done 10 laps round don valley today ,flippinghard work at 16 stone i was fooked after i tell thee

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Why don't we have a Osbourne is crap thread or am I the only one who thought he was shocking last night?