the remaining home games

me + 17 non owls are coming up from Banbury for the Hartlepool game (16th April) for my stag do so can we do a fancy dress theme for that one please? (so im not the only one dressed like a tw@!!)

Will you actually be dressed as Jesus?

Bit of divine intervention wouldnt go a miss please.

Granted turning water into wine is probably a lot easier than giving Gary Teale a football brain, but any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Edited by leea8331

Bit of divine intervention wouldnt go a miss

And bring a big cross with you (Banbury Cross boom boom); stick it up in Hillsborough park and sing "Always look on the bright side of life". Might raise a smile

Edited by Rogers

Isn't that around Easter time?....we'll get crucified....although all coming as Biblical characters might be enough to get the good lord to shine his light down on us...

Edited by Freshfish

Bit of divine intervention wouldnt go a miss please.

Granted turning water into wine is probably a lot easier than giving Gary Teale a football brain, but any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Unfortunately i have no say i what i will be dressed as.

A biblical theme day would be good though. Could trurn the kop into an ark etc. however i have a feeling it might seem more like hell.

Unfortunately i have no say i what i will be dressed as.

A biblical theme day would be good though. Could trurn the kop into an ark etc. however i have a feeling it might seem more like hell.

Tut, another false prophet at hillsborough,

Still, the biblical theme might be quite fiitting, get some long overdue help in from the good lord, and by then there will probably only be 5000 left to feed.