Megsons last comment

Would have thought there'd be other clubs representatives lining up Penistone Road trying to get signatures of our championship quality players.

Cant imagine why there's been no interest, do they not know how well we're doing?

Someone made a very good point about this in another thread, maybe it's just Megson playing mind games with the players? Publicly announcing the players are all available for loan in hope it would either give them a kick up the ass to hold their place in the team, or to perform and show other clubs what they can do - if this is true, judging on yesterdays performance it was an Epic FAIL!

Guest Sheff Owl

Someone made a very good point about this in another thread, maybe it's just Megson playing mind games with the players? Publicly announcing the players are all available for loan in hope it would either give them a kick up the ass to hold their place in the team, or to perform and show other clubs what they can do - if this is true, judging on yesterdays performance it was an Epic FAIL!

I did mention something similar in another thread that maybe Megson is trying to prove to the players that the grass is not always greener and all that.

Also Megson said players are getting the hump so maybe if they think they are better and could do better let's see what teams are interested in them - so far nothing!

It's funny because Mickey Adams put ALL the Port Vale squad on the transfer list to try and give them a kick and if i remember i think he did get a reaction and they got a few decent results after.

Anyone with Player, watch it, the comedy timing of the edit was brilliant!

Interviewer: You said you've circulated a few names, have you had any interest in those players?

Megson: No. - Der Der Duuum (Player music)

Best laugh I've had all weekend!

you forgot to mention the raised eyebrows immediately after he said no.