Andy Daykin

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~2318995,00.html

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to confirm the appointment of Andy Daykin to the commercial arm of the club.

The vastly experienced Daykin has 30 years in the football industry under the belt, primarily with Hull City and Sheffield United.

He will take his new position at Hillsborough in early April.

Owls director Paul Aldridge said: "I am delighted to welcome Andy to Sheffield Wednesday. He brings a wealth of experience to the club and will prove a key addition to our commercial and corporate team."

http://www.swfc.co.u...2318995,00.html

Sheffield Wednesday are pleased to confirm the appointment of Andy Daykin to the commercial arm of the club.

The vastly experienced Daykin has 30 years in the football industry under the belt, primarily with Hull City and Sheffield United.

He will take his new position at Hillsborough in early April.

Owls director Paul Aldridge said: "I am delighted to welcome Andy to Sheffield Wednesday. He brings a wealth of experience to the club and will prove a key addition to our commercial and corporate team."

56 years old - 30 years = 26 years before he got his start.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Andy Daykin Wednesday Legend

Years in Commercial activities

Years with pigs

Years with Dingles

Years with Hull

Welcome to Hillsborough Andy Daykin

Only just realised this guy was working for us!

Thought he did an excellent job at Utd , and is very well respected within the Yorkshire business sector.

I have always thought the the commercial side of things at our club was very poor and very amatureish due to staff being out of their depth..hopefully Andy Daykin's experience will benefit our enthusiastic but naive existing commercial team.

Edited by Bannofan

Guest intercity0wl

Only just realised this guy was working for us!

Thought he did an excellent job at Utd , and is very well respected within the Yorkshire business sector.

I have always thought the the commercial side of things at our club was very poor and very amatureish due to staff being out of their depth..hopefully Andy Daykin's experience will benefit our enthusiastic but naive existing commercial team.

MM said as much at the Q&A the other night, and considering that he also said that SWFC was his number one priority at the moment i would guess he has and will only appoint people who's one aim will be the same as his, SUCCESS.

Looking forward to seeing the difference Mr Daykin will make behind the scenes at S6, they are well overdue, the problems faced by the staff in the past was imo mainly due to poor, weak leadership, which Daykins certainly wont be.

Guest lindley

Malta.com?

Just about to put about the Malta deal. Someone i know, who is fairly ITK, says this is quite possible!!