Online Ticket For Saturday

Could someone help me ?

Does my online ticket that i bought for the Cup Game Saturday get added to my ST Card because its not giving me the option to print it as it has with my little uns ticket.

Yes, James made a post on this earlier in the week / today, I will try and find link

EDIT: here you go http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=144798

Edited by AJowl

says on a club e-mail that the price increases to £15 at 17.01pm today... yet i am trying to book one at £13 right now (13.25) and it's already increased to £15 !!!! scandalous behaviour!!!!!

irvine out !!! :blush:

It's £13 for Season Ticket holders - are you logging in and trying to buy using your Season Ticket client ID?

yep ID/SURNAME/POSTCODE

Just logged in as a couple of random Season Ticket holder and it's definitely working at £13. Sily question, but I assume you are using the Client ID from the back of your Season Card?

If you're still aving problems I'd suggest gettign in touch with the ticket office mate.

Guest intercity0wl

Why charge new customers more than s/t holders. Why not try and get more people in to the ground?

Yea good idea,lets not have any perks for paying up front and buying into a S/T, maybe even make it cheaper with a pie thrown in for non S/T holders.

Guest Stereophonics

Yea good idea,lets not have any perks for paying up front and buying into a S/T, maybe even make it cheaper with a pie thrown in for non S/T holders.

As a season ticket holder we do get perks like price per game working out cheaper, first choice on away tickets etc. I just think that for games like this when it it will be empty we should try and get non season ticket holders in as well.

Edited by Stereophonics

Just logged in as a couple of random Season Ticket holder and it's definitely working at £13. Sily question, but I assume you are using the Client ID from the back of your Season Card?

If you're still aving problems I'd suggest gettign in touch with the ticket office mate.

it will let buy another seat at £13 (which i have had to do) BUT NOT MY OWN SEAT