Play Off Finals

I'm pretty sure you said exactly that, word for word, against Charlton last week - because I remember having the same feeling which rarely turns out to be wrong :biggrin:

I did say we'd beat Charlton tbh

But let's remember this is Orient who are managed by Slade and have the ancient (and crap) Scott McGleish as their main strike threat - me and you would mark him out of the game - and i can't run!

I am very loathe to say one result here or there is determinitive but i genuinely believe that if we lost today that there can be no hiding place for the management staff

But we cannot lose today - seriously

I haven't got a feeling we will win or lose but what I do have a feeling about is that if we lose Irvine will get the sack.

I have the same feeling.

He's deserved sacking for so long and for so many reasons, but we have two games against relegation teams coming up, a loss in either and I reckon he'll be gone.

When I went, most people including us, just went to the near by Lidl and got a few crates. Once inside it is a fantastic stadium. Good view from where we were.

The area is a bit rough though. I remember as the coach got closer thinking, this is what visiting countries see of England. Bet they think it's a right dump!

I'm sure visiting fans/players see a lot more of England than just Wembley - i see them enjoying themselves in the capital before making the short journey to Wembley

As i said earlier - they could have done so much more with the immediate surrounding (which was in the Bates plan) but they fvcked that up and it still looks like a bombsite - it could have been truly awesome - and it still should be

At least they get an accurate picture then :happy:

:biggrin:

I'm sure visiting fans/players see a lot more of England than just Wembley - i see them enjoying themselves in the capital before making the short journey to Wembley

As i said earlier - they could have done so much more with the immediate surrounding (which was in the Bates plan) but they fvcked that up and it still looks like a bombsite - it could have been truly awesome - and it still should be

Yeah I agree. They need to do something with the area.