Hereford Tickets....

Guest deeside owl

Bought two tickets for Hereford online, won't allow me to print??

Trying 'Reprint E-Ticket' on my account, just gives me a blank screen

Any ideas anyone?

It happened to me mate so rang the club and was told it was being added to my season ticket and to just have the card swiped as normal at the turnstyle.

When you go through the basket there is a drop down where you choose how to receive your ticket - to your card, paper ticket, or e-ticket. This defaults to your season ticket so if you don't choose paper ticket or e-ticket then it will automatically be added to your card.

post-1933-001300900 1295606612_thumb.jpg

DJ1, How can I be sure of this ? The ticket for my brother (non ST) printed OK, but nothing for mine. Id hate to turn up with my ST and not be allowed in/ have to go to ticket office to sort it and miss our first goal !

DJ1, How can I be sure of this ? The ticket for my brother (non ST) printed OK, but nothing for mine. Id hate to turn up with my ST and not be allowed in/ have to go to ticket office to sort it and miss our first goal !

I'm sure of it, because that is how it works....

If your brother is a non-ST holder than he can't have it loaded to his ST card so it will default to e-ticket for him, but if you have a ST it defaults to your ST card, as in the picture I posted above.

When you go through the basket there is a drop down where you choose how to receive your ticket - to your card, paper ticket, or e-ticket. This defaults to your season ticket so if you don't choose paper ticket or e-ticket then it will automatically be added to your card.

Thanks for the explanation..

Same thing happened to me regarding being added to my season ticket. Has the system changed slightly since the last FA cup match because I purchased online then and the only choice tat the time was to have ticket sent in post or print my own. This time the system didn't offer me any choices - it just defaulted to being added to season ticket.

Thanks for the explanation..

Same thing happened to me regarding being added to my season ticket. Has the system changed slightly since the last FA cup match because I purchased online then and the only choice tat the time was to have ticket sent in post or print my own. This time the system didn't offer me any choices - it just defaulted to being added to season ticket.

The system offers you a choice. It's in the drop-down box. You select how you would like your ticket. Yes, it defaults to your Season Ticket, but you can change it where shown on the picture above during the checkout process to a paper ticket or e-ticket.

The system offers you a choice. It's in the drop-down box. You select how you would like your ticket. Yes, it defaults to your Season Ticket, but you can change it where shown on the picture above during the checkout process to a paper ticket or e-ticket.

So we now have a system in place that lets you add games to your card? You said that wan't possible about 2 weeks ago!

Just not bothered...

Do you still get a print out ticket even though it is on your season card so you know where your seat is.

Cheers for that - I hope I get to use the system some more on our way to Wembley. :biggrin: