Seth Bennett's Twitter

If true, the goalposts have obviously changed. These signings would make a mockery of the chairmans statement, that he hoped to bring in 6 players with the majority arriving from the Championship. If these 2 sign that will be just the one signing from the Championship and most from Division One. Unless of course he meant to say, that the majority of player who leave us will go to Championship clubs.

If true, the goalposts have obviously changed. These signings would make a mockery of the chairmans statement, that he hoped to bring in 6 players with the majority arriving from the Championship. If these 2 sign that will be just the one signing from the Championship and most from Division One. Unless of course he meant to say, that the majority of player who leave us will go to Championship clubs.

If the players we bring in are good enough does it matter where they come from.

Also note use of the word hoped...not promised.

Also note thats not what he said.

Apart from that I agree.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

I cant recall 'our' chairman saying this, I am sure he said the plans were to bring in players for the future who were of 'championship quality'.