Gary Madine

Guest Jump Owl

It is weird they have written that statistic, especially as he has scored 13 this season alone. Coventry took him on loan a couple of seasons ago, so they must have seen something in him.

Had him on loan last season.

My mate (season ticket holder) wasn't massively impressed, but reckons that the guy has some raw potential.

Wait and see I guess.

Guest Deleted member

I think the guys got something different about him, got the makings of a great player so hopefully he can fill his potential here.

Im genuinely interested to hear how you draw this conclusion - tell us what you know

Im genuinely interested to hear how you draw this conclusion - tell us what you know

The few times i've seen him (which to be fair is only 4 or 5 times) he's always come across to me as a type of player which can offer us a different way of playing, good with his feet and provides a threat in the air. Last week I was agreeing with someone on here saying we should sign him and i'm glad we have!

The few times i've seen him (which to be fair is only 4 or 5 times) he's always come across to me as a type of player which can offer us a different way of playing, good with his feet and provides a threat in the air. Last week I was agreeing with someone on here saying we should sign him and i'm glad we have!

He's bulked up a lot. I've seen him a few times and he's lead the line well, a bit awkward but he can shift too.

Bought the league paper this morning looking forward to seeing a Sheffield Wednesday player in the League 1 'Leading Scorers' chart...........the bugger was in it last weekend but he's fallen out this weekend as the others have over taken him :rolleyes:

Must say i'm quite excited about this one despite all the negative digs from Carlisle's numpty supporters. Their is no way that we've paid anywhere near the £800,000 fee banded around, learly more like £200,000-£300,000, and for that little money would you want to lose your top scorer half way through the season........doubt it.

Welcome aboard Gary 'Buster' Madine.