Nominate your 'Fan of the Year'

for me bull, sid or the mad owl who drove from switzerland for the bristol rovers game in the snow

but sid deserves it proper wednesday fan who didnt miss matches and then that tragedy hartlepool my vote goes to sid

Ive never been to Switzerland

Got to be Sid. Surely.

Done!

for ref, email is - awards@football-league.co.uk

Remember to put ALL this information in your nomination:

To nominate a fan who has shown extraordinary dedication email the nominees name, that they are an SWFC supporter, your relationship to them and a summary of why they should win the award to: awards@football-league.co.uk. Entries close on Friday 14th January 2011.

I am going with Niel , As you probably know by now i am carer for my better half ,doing the job 24 /7,getting to games for me is none existant ,Not through choice i may add but family reasons obviously ,Now before i found Owlstalk, my associations with wednesday were absolutely minimum, results transfers day to day running of the club,all were gleaned from the media .ie news papers ,if at all we were mentiond ,access to the radio sheffield, is also a none entity so i could not get any news that way either ,

That my friends has been the scenario for me since the 90s ,(before i never missed home or away)

Right that said i got my first computer just before joining the site last year ,and to be honest ,everything is great for me i get the news i want , results banter evething bar the chance to visit hillsborough

AND MOST OF ALL I AM PART OF THE WEDNESDAY FAMILY ONCE AGAIN ,

So to you Niel i give you my thanks for making this possible ,You get my vote mate ,

I am going with Niel , As you probably know by now i am carer for my better half ,doing the job 24 /7,getting to games for me is none existant ,Not through choice i may add but family reasons obviously ,Now before i found Owlstalk, my associations with wednesday were absolutely minimum, results transfers day to day running of the club,all were gleaned from the media .ie news papers ,if at all we were mentiond ,access to the radio sheffield, is also a none entity so i could not get any news that way either ,

That my friends has been the scenario for me since the 90s ,(before i never missed home or away)

Right that said i got my first computer just before joining the site last year ,and to be honest ,everything is great for me i get the news i want , results banter evething bar the chance to visit hillsborough

AND MOST OF ALL I AM PART OF THE WEDNESDAY FAMILY ONCE AGAIN ,

So to you Niel i give you my thanks for making this possible ,You get my vote mate ,

trigger, its neil, not niel..but honestly fair play to you mate, thats a great effort for family and club.