Ollie and Baz

Guest beatleowl

Guest beatleowl

Is it not time now to reinstate these two massive owls, who were banished from the ground by a certain Mr. Allen and remove that imposter Barney (who is actually a bloke in a suit?)

Guest beatleowl

:ls: :ls:

Where've you been? Ozzie owl was banned by Allen. Reinstated at least 12 months ago.

re-read the facts and then apologise dude :ls:

I said Ollie ;)

Edited by beatleowl

Guest totemowl

:ls: :ls:

re-read the facts and then apologise dude :ls:

I said Ollie ;)

I know you said Ollie. Ozzie's the main dude.

Didn't realise these 2 had also been banned.

Guest beatleowl

I know you said Ollie. Ozzie's the main dude.

Didn't realise these 2 had also been banned.

To be honest I doubt they're banned but it would be nice to have the three proper owl looking mascots instead of the owl/cross chicken mongrel thing that currently clucks around the gound! Im thinking Ollie and Baz back protests. Do you know that that flipping Barney drives around in a Bentley? :excl:

I believe that ozzie Ollie and Baz were sacked because the club did not own the rights to the characters.

This meant that each year the club had to pay for the use of the characters. To save cash they brought in barney who has never been really accepted by the fans who remember the old mascots.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

They are certainly not banned!

Unfortunately though (kids cover your ears/eyes) they are in a state of disrepair, sonwon't be making an appearance soon. :(

I bet Milans just loving the repair bills he now has to undertake after 15 years of neglect.......

Guest beatleowl

Unfortunately though (kids cover your ears/eyes) they are in a state of disrepair, sonwon't be making an appearance soon. :(

Does this mean they no longer exist? Because thats worse than finding out that father chrismas doesnt really have elves! Dave Allen you murdering b*stard, don't care if you sue me :st2:

I can confirm that I have been for a couple of pints with "Baz" earlier tonight and although he was definately looking better 20 years ago I reckon he could still do a job!!

Guest beatleowl

I can confirm that I have been for a couple of pints with "Baz" earlier tonight and although he was definately looking better 20 years ago I reckon he could still do a job!!

I imagine him to be a smooth drinker? Johns or Tetleys?

I imagine him to be a smooth drinker? Johns or Tetleys?

Sew em up, gi' Owls back.

Agreed

Get Baz sewn back up, a bit more "give" around the frontal plummage may be required though....:ph34r:

Guest beatleowl

Im on it going to send an email to the club demanding that along with our SIX new players we stretch the budget to allow these two Sheffield Wednesday icons to return to their pal Ozzie and the chicken gets the bullet!

To be honest, what club really needs more than one mascot? They're just add-ons - look after the one you've got. My mate, who wears the Ozzie suit, reckons its just a good job its only him that does the job as the club haven't cleaned the suit for 6 YEARS! Can you imagine how bad that suit stinks with 6 seasons of heavy sweating inside it?!

Steam cleaner please, Mr Mandaric.

Guest beatleowl

To be honest, what club really needs more than one mascot? They're just add-ons - look after the one you've got. My mate, who wears the Ozzie suit, reckons its just a good job its only him that does the job as the club haven't cleaned the suit for 6 YEARS! Can you imagine how bad that suit stinks with 6 seasons of heavy sweating inside it?!

Steam cleaner please, Mr Mandaric.

inside it, suit? I'm confused. If ozzies internal organs need steam cleaning maybe detox would be better. You're talking as if theres a man inside it or something. Think you must be on about Barney?