Thank God!

...that sflaphorpe utd have bought Eddie Norlan, as it saves us buying him.

My opinion is that he would have been a massive waste of time having him at our club :) and it also stops Irvine adding bad players to our already poor quality squad

Edited by madeinsheffield

because he wouldnt have improved out squad in any shape or form :)

Got to disagree, would prefer Tony McMahon over Nolan but steady Eddie never let us down, he was solid, reliable and i can't remember any major howlers from him. Having seen how we were over run down the right side on monday, i would of thought Nolan would have been an improvement to our squad

...that sflaphorpe utd have bought Eddie Norlan, as it saves us buying him.

My opinion is that he would have been a massive waste of time having him at our club :) and it also stops Irvine adding bad players to our already poor quality squad

Yeah, why would be need him when we've got Semi and Spurr. They're just brilliant

Got to disagree, would prefer Tony McMahon over Nolan but steady Eddie never let us down, he was solid, reliable and i can't remember any major howlers from him. Having seen how we were over run down the right side on monday, i would of thought Nolan would have been an improvement to our squad

I'd prefer Ashley Cole over Tony McMahon. Maybe Gary Neville

because he wouldnt have improved out squad in any shape or form :)

:laugh::laugh:

you have been on the strong stuff,me thinks!!

You must try harder!

Totally agree 100% :biggrin:

Edited by w.owl