With 10 mins to go

Yes another Irvine out thread - deal with it.

God help me but I was actually hoping we would lose with 10 mins left as I cling to the hope that somehow another defeat will hasten Irvines dismissal. Utter garbage today. It is getting to the point where I am beginnig not to care anymore!!! Please MM make him go away.

Guest johnowls

God help me but I was actually hoping we would lose with 10 mins left as I cling to the hope that somehow another defeat will hasten Irvines dismissal. Utter garbage today. It is getting to the point where I am beginnig not to care anymore!!! Please MM make him go away.

R8 wednesdayite

Guest Darkus Owlus

R8 wednesdayite

I think he's just making the point that better to get a failing manager out asap, than to keep him in and die a slow death.

We might be 10th tonight.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

I'm not a fan of Irvine either but to hope your own team lose just to get rid of the manager is flipping idiotic!

"Utter garbage" is a bit of a stretch, chances were created and it certainly wasn't any worse than some performances this season

Also, wishing a loss just to get rid of Irvine is a bit narrow-minded, I'm sure Mandaric has seen enough football in his time to know whether or not Irvine should stay or go depending on the difference between a draw and a loss in one game, he's never been one to stick by managers in the past

Guest johnowls

I think he's just making the point that better to get a failing manager out asap, than to keep him in and die a slow death.

We might be 10th tonight.

So what if he gets another 5 games in charge will he want us to lose all those too.

NO true Wednesdayite would ever wish us to lose no matter what circumstances.

"Utter garbage" is a bit of a stretch, chances were created and it certainly wasn't any worse than some performances this season

Also, wishing a loss just to get rid of Irvine is a bit narrow-minded, I'm sure Mandaric has seen enough football in his time to know whether or not Irvine should stay or go depending on the difference between a draw and a loss in one game, he's never been one to stick by managers in the past

That makes it ok then? After the disallowed goal we did nothing whatsoever. Both wingers never touched the ball. Morrison didn't shoot again. I agree a Wednesdayite should NEVER wish us to lose - that is why I started my OP with "God help me" as I cannot believe Irvine has reduced me to feelin like this. He irritates, angers and frustrates me and I want him gone from my club.

Catch 22

Cant Sack Irvine unless we have a string of poor performances

Cant afford to have a string of poor performances because we wont get promoted

Cant trust that irvine will get us promoted.

What do you do?

Guest Sheff Owl

With 10 minutes to go....Heffernan must have been thinking i ain't getting on the pitch...then 3 minutes to go...his luck changes....flipping 3 minutes!!!!

That makes it ok then? After the disallowed goal we did nothing whatsoever. Both wingers never touched the ball. Morrison didn't shoot again. I agree a Wednesdayite should NEVER wish us to lose - that is why I started my OP with "God help me" as I cannot believe Irvine has reduced me to feelin like this. He irritates, angers and frustrates me and I want him gone from my club.

I understand what you're trying to say fella, with Irvine in charge we're f00ked, MM wont take much more of his cr@p surely.

Guest johnowls

It's like accepting an arm has to be scarificed to save the rest of the body. You dont want to do it but sometimes needs must - can you not understand that? Sometimes blind, robotic, unquestioning faith is not the way forward.

Not really mate because if we won we would be 2nd and not having this conversation,I want us to maintain a high position regardless who's in charge.

Not really mate because if we won we would be 2nd and not having this conversation,I want us to maintain a high position regardless who's in charge.

'If' - only two letters but such a big word. We didn't win, we played poorly. Manager did not react positively when required yet again. We blew another golden opportunity to advance again. Lost to another top six team again. Lost on live tv again. So it goes on. If you are OK with this fine. You are either very much more patient than I or haven't been supporting as long !! Happy new ye :biggrin: ar.

Catch 22

Cant Sack Irvine unless we have a string of poor performances

Cant afford to have a string of poor performances because we wont get promoted

Cant trust that irvine will get us promoted.

What do you do?

You amputate the gangrenous limb to stop further deterioration. You then inject the body with penicillin and promote health back to the patient untill a full recovery is made.

You sack Irvine, you inject new management and new signings, life goes on better than before.

IRVINE OUT TODAY. NOW !

Guest johnowls

'If' - only two letters but such a big word. We didn't win, we played poorly. Manager did not react positively when required yet again. We blew another golden opportunity to advance again. Lost to another top six team again. Lost on live tv again. So it goes on. If you are OK with this fine. You are either very much more patient than I or haven't been supporting as long !! Happy new ye :biggrin: ar.

I don't disagree with you and i think its time we made a change of manager.

But i do disagree in fans saying i hope we lose,That is it.