BALLS!!

I would not be surprised if Mandaric has somebody who looks at forums every now and then, mainly when big things happen, sackings, results etc etc.

DJ1 told us our players have said they read owls talk, imagine being a player reading on here that we all want rid of the manager, can't be a good thing thinking about it. but i think over all this site is a good thing, if MM is wondering what the backlash might be like from the fans for sacking the manager the second he takes over he could spend 10 seconds on here to discover the overwhelming majority want heads to roll, no scrap that, begging for heads to roll.

the mods wouldn't give us a poll on sacking Irvine, I imagine that is because they realise there will be solid concrete evidence that about 85% of the paying customers of SWFC want the manager sacked. for players and all SWFC staff to see.

the most annoying thing about Irvine is that everybody who is not an SWFC or a PNE fan thinks he is the best thing to happen to us for years and years, he's soooo well respected and it feels like some kind of cruel joke..

plus Wilkinson is convinced he is the best manager in the world!!! which creates even more AI shaped testicles in and around the whole situation.

why is it just us that can see that he has absolutely no imagination on the field and no personality off it. He could pottentially be a fantastic manager for another club but not for us, he has absolutely no passion at all whatsoever and if you listen to the interview after the BR match and then yesterdays and ignore the words he actually sounds exactly the same. anybody could be forgiven for switching off while he is talking, especially the players.

we have had too many of these wet blanket style managers, we need a solid no BS type, all our worst managers have been the wet polite friendly type, we need a big Ron not a Francis.

AI is a friendly Francis type, Ron Atkinson was straight up C*nt and we haven't had anybody like that for ages.

SWFC is crying out for a manager we can all get behind, i don't care if he is a big name, has experience, a stadium filler, an ex Wednesday legend, the next Ferguson, proven with promotion tasks etc etc.

Milan - can we please just get a manager with some flippingBALLS!!!! some cahoonas FFS, with a bit of personality and character thrown in?

The kind of manager that would slap you in the face for flippingup against Exeter, not watch the flippingvideo and break out the management by numbers manual.........

erratic drunk/hungover rant over for now...

Once the crowd turn on him he will be gone. That is yet to happen. The majority of wednesdayites look at the fact we are second and think he is doing a good job.

i hate this we are second craps so much, if the top teams get 3 points from those two games we would be out the top six, Oldham have 3 games in hand over us.

and how badly can a fixture pile up really effect things WHEN BOTH TEAMS ARE PLAYING LOTS OF MATCHES????? you have a tired Huddersfield playing an equally tired D&R, so the same game basically.

I would not be surprised if Mandaric has somebody who looks at forums every now and then, mainly when big things happen, sackings, results etc etc.

DJ1 told us our players have said they read owls talk, imagine being a player reading on here that we all want rid of the manager, can't be a good thing thinking about it. but i think over all this site is a good thing, if MM is wondering what the backlash might be like from the fans for sacking the manager the second he takes over he could spend 10 seconds on here to discover the overwhelming majority want heads to roll, no scrap that, begging for heads to roll.

the mods wouldn't give us a poll on sacking Irvine, I imagine that is because they realise there will be solid concrete evidence that about 85% of the paying customers of SWFC want the manager sacked. for players and all SWFC staff to see.

the most annoying thing about Irvine is that everybody who is not an SWFC or a PNE fan thinks he is the best thing to happen to us for years and years, he's soooo well respected and it feels like some kind of cruel joke..

plus Wilkinson is convinced he is the best manager in the world!!! which creates even more AI shaped testicles in and around the whole situation.

why is it just us that can see that he has absolutely no imagination on the field and no personality off it. He could pottentially be a fantastic manager for another club but not for us, he has absolutely no passion at all whatsoever and if you listen to the interview after the BR match and then yesterdays and ignore the words he actually sounds exactly the same. anybody could be forgiven for switching off while he is talking, especially the players.

we have had too many of these wet blanket style managers, we need a solid no BS type, all our worst managers have been the wet polite friendly type, we need a big Ron not a Francis.

AI is a friendly Francis type, Ron Atkinson was straight up C*nt and we haven't had anybody like that for ages.

SWFC is crying out for a manager we can all get behind, i don't care if he is a big name, has experience, a stadium filler, an ex Wednesday legend, the next Ferguson, proven with promotion tasks etc etc.

Milan - can we please just get a manager with some flippingBALLS!!!! some cahoonas FFS, with a bit of personality and character thrown in?

The kind of manager that would slap you in the face for flippingup against Exeter, not watch the flippingvideo and break out the management by numbers manual.........

erratic drunk/hungover rant over for now...

You rant if you want, somebody has too !

You rant if you want, somebody has too !

haha, just noticed my rant has taken me from the minus' to the plus' in the ratings!!

it was low because of anti Irvine statements but after losing by four goals to Exeter you get plus' for Irvine bashing,

it is official, not one Wednesday fan doesn't want Irvine sacked - the beginning of the end.

Not sure myself mate. Owlstalk seems to suffer from groupthink at the best of times, and the fact that people sign up for it suggests they're already somewhat different in opinion than others.

i sort of see where your coming from, i would be interested in an elaboration on the groupthinking, examples and trends and that, you have been on here a lot longer than i have

Guest Darkus Owlus

Once the crowd turn on him he will be gone. That is yet to happen. The majority of wednesdayites look at the fact we are second and think he is doing a good job.

We could be 9th very soon.

I wouldn't look too much into position at this stage.

We could be 9th very soon.

I wouldn't look too much into position at this stage.

i agree but you know RS and other media will love to discuss how the mad Milan has sacked such a brilliant manager when the team sit second in the table. you would need very thick skin to do it because people would go on and on about it

Guest Triplej2

Not sure myself mate. Owlstalk seems to suffer from groupthink at the best of times, and the fact that people sign up for it suggests they're already somewhat different in opinion than others.

EVERY Wednesdayite i speak to doesn't really want irvine, Young, old, Owlstalk user or not.

It's only thick f*ckers and happy clappers who think he's the right man for the job.

haha, just noticed my rant has taken me from the minus' to the plus' in the ratings!!

it was low because of anti Irvine statements but after losing by four goals to Exeter you get plus' for Irvine bashing,

it is official, not one Wednesday fan doesn't want Irvine sacked - the beginning of the end.

Just need to make sure its the end of the begining first.

no i don't think so...i would say the majority were at present grumbling at our under achievement, and style of play, whilst some 25% want him out now, then there are the 10% of happy clappers who know f*ck all about football...

Guest Darkus Owlus

i agree but you know RS and other media will love to discuss how the mad Milan has sacked such a brilliant manager when the team sit second in the table. you would need very thick skin to do it because people would go on and on about it

Yep they would go on about it - I agree. If I was Mandaric I wouldn't give a flip though.

All he has to mention is, Norwich, Leeds and how many defeats they got in the whole season. We have the same ambitions as them (realistic ambitions) and he's no where near the long term target.

Norwich sacked their manager after a disgraceful result. (1-7), we've been done 5-1 by a weaker side than Colchester which I think was the team that leathered Norwich.

They had the intelligence to realise that that sort of result means you have a poor manager, we've had the Plymouth result as well which was ****** shameful. He should be sacked and I don't care (neither should MM) what people think.

Edited by Darkus Owlus

Yep they would go on about it - I agree. If I was Mandaric I wouldn't give a flip though.

All he has to mention is, Norwich, Leeds and how many defeats they got in the whole season. We have the same ambitions as them (realistic ambitions) and he's no where near the long term target.

Norwich sacked their manager after a disgraceful result. (1-7), we've been done 5-1 by a weaker side than Colchester which I think was the team that leathered Norwich.

They had the intelligence to realise that that sort of result means you have a poor manager, we've had the Plymouth result as well which was ****** shameful. He should be sacked and I don't care (neither should MM) what people think.

It`s a case of by any means possible, end of !