Why away but not at home?

Guest Owl30

Where were the 4000 at Colchester, Plymouth, Brentford ??

Anyone who goes to away matches on a regular basis will undestand what im saying, you tend to get a different type of Wednesdayite at games like tommorow, cheap and cheerfull and full of young uns what can't take there ale.

I was at Colchester,Hartlepool and Brentford, and i havn't got a clue what you on about!

Anyone who goes to away matches on a regular basis will undestand what im saying, you tend to get a different type of Wednesdayite at games like tommorow, cheap and cheerfull and full of young uns what can't take there ale.

I live in Nottingham and I've been to every away game except Brentford because it was my selfish wife's birthday. I'm personally really pleased that there will be 4,200 there tomorrow and couldn't give a rats ass if only a quarter of us were at Plymouth 2 weeks ago.

Guest gringo69

The thing is, even if an extra 10,000 turn up for the home games, we are so far gone financially at this stage it wont make a jot of difference now.

4,200+ just says to me "If you want to invest in a club with real decent supporters - we are it" Even Sky reported on it earlier.

I'd rather go down all guns blazing at these sheds, just so they can remember what real away support is all about, As supporters, and not wealthy money men, its all we can do, other and in addition to then get involved in TTG/WTID/ the foundation/wednesdayite/& buy tickets,programmes, shirts, 50/50 tickets etc etc

"WE'LL NEVER BE MASTERED, BY THOSE SHOREHAM BA5TARDS, WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH"

You never know who might be looking on thinking, "flip me, four & half thousand away in the 3rd division; Thats REAL support"

The support we generate would/should have been sufficient to keep us in a good financial position, if we didn't have the "Abacus triplets" upstairs, and if we get the right owners at whatever stage in the future, our support will still be a massive positive that can lead us forward, it is what sets us apart from the scum across the city and the rest of the plastic whannabees who used to be in the top flight like Bradford, Dingleville, Swindon, Oldham, etc.......

So dont cry down anybody going tomorrow even if its for the first time, you half peni5. Get a brain and a perspective, dullard.

Ok, so I'm 17, a young un as you put it.

So your basically saying I only go to close away games (notts county). How wrong you are, stop stereotyping us. I have been Barnsley, Donny in pre-season. then colchester, scunny (cup), hartlepool, will be going to all away's up to xmas except for exeter.

will be going to 18 away's this season.

There aren't a differant type of wednesdayite, we all share the same belief, we are wednesdayite's.

The thing is, even if an extra 10,000 turn up for the home games, we are so far gone financially at this stage it wont make a jot of difference now.

4,200+ just says to me "If you want to invest in a club with real decent supporters - we are it" Even Sky reported on it earlier.

I'd rather go down all guns blazing at these sheds, just so they can remember what real away support is all about, As supporters, and not wealthy money men, its all we can do, other and in addition to then get involved in TTG/WTID/ the foundation/wednesdayite/& buy tickets,programmes, shirts, 50/50 tickets etc etc

"WE'LL NEVER BE MASTERED, BY THOSE SHOREHAM BA5TARDS, WE'LL KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH"

You never know who might be looking on thinking, "flip me, four & half thousand away in the 3rd division; Thats REAL support"

The support we generate would/should have been sufficient to keep us in a good financial position, if we didn't have the "Abacus triplets" upstairs, and if we get the right owners at whatever stage in the future, our support will still be a massive positive that can lead us forward, it is what sets us apart from the scum across the city and the rest of the plastic whannabees who used to be in the top flight like Bradford, Dingleville, Swindon, Oldham, etc.......

So dont cry down anybody going tomorrow even if its for the first time, you half peni5. Get a brain and a perspective, dullard.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great post mate, love that phrase! Mind you , Funky Bob can't even use a calculator, what chance has he got with an Abacus! :laugh:

Who the flip are you to dictate who should and shouldn't go to any match, home or away.