Why away but not at home?

Guest Owl30

All this bullcrap about im going to Notts County and weve sold two batches etc etc, where are the fans at home.

Nottingham is a stones throw away, get ready for plenty of chavs tommorow on the away end people...

Edited by Owl30

All this bullcrap about im going to Notts County and weve sold two batches etc etc, where are the fans at home.

Nottingham is a stones throw away, get ready for plenty of chavs tommorow on the away end people...

This is one of the most stupid posts i've ever seen! Isn't it a good thing that 4000 fans are turning out to an away game stones throw or not?

And if im not mistaken, we have quite a few more than 4000 fans at our homes games.

Idiot!

Where averaging just under 20,000 in the league so far, for a team in our sh!t that's pretty impresive dont you think?

Edited by Patheard

This is one of the most stupid posts i've ever seen! Isn't it a good thing that 4000 fans are turning out to an away game stones throw or not?

And if im not mistaken, we have quite a few more than 4000 fans at our homes games.

4.000 is nearly a quarter of our last home crowd, and a lot of these fans travelling wont go to the home matches because of the terrible atmosphere, prices etc etc.

4.000 is nearly a quarter of our last home crowd, and a lot of these fans travelling wont go to the home matches because of the terrible atmosphere, prices etc etc.

Mid week evening match, poorly supported opposition, 3 tier of english football, poorly performing team, winding up orders, administration, negative manager, clueless board need i go on? and over 16 thousand still turned out!

Mid week evening match, poorly supported opposition, 3 tier of english football, poorly performing team, winding up orders, administration, negative manager, clueless board need i go on? and over 16 thousand still turned out!

Im not knocking the away support but Hillsborough is terrible.

And lets be right away days are starting to be full of chavs and wee wee heads.

Edited by Owl30

Guest christheowl

ehhh so you want us to take less ?

If many people had the choice to a nightmatch against Oldham or a day out in Nottingham, Im pretty sure what they would pick ! Its just how life goes my friend !

Im not knocking the away support but Hillsborough is terrible.

And lets be right away days are starting to be full of chavs and wee wee heads.

Thats reguardless to me, chavs, goths, blacks, whites, yellows . . . fans are fans dude and to be fair the club could do with all the support it can get at the moment.

ehhh so you want us to take less ?

If many people had the choice to a nightmatch against Oldham or a day out in Nottingham, Im pretty sure what they would pick ! Its just how life goes my friend !

All we have done tommorow is give Notts County thousands, we should all save our away ticket money and pack hillsborough like we do when a big game comes around.

Those "big games" might never come again for these fairwether fans.

All we have done tommorow is give Notts County thousands, we should all save our away ticket money and pack hillsborough like we do when a big game comes around.

Those "big games" might never come again for these fairwether fans.

Ican guarentee you that 99% of the support tomorrow will be season ticket holders!

Where were the 4000 at Colchester, Plymouth, Brentford ??

Anyone who goes to away matches on a regular basis will undestand what im saying, you tend to get a different type of Wednesdayite at games like tommorow, cheap and cheerfull and full of young uns what can't take there ale.

Where were the 4000 at Colchester, Plymouth, Brentford ??

Anyone who goes to away matches on a regular basis will undestand what im saying, you tend to get a different type of Wednesdayite at games like tommorow, cheap and cheerfull and full of young uns what can't take there ale.

Think before you post!

We only got an allocation of 1200 for Colchester!

Guest BirdonaMaguire

I was at all 3 you mention, Colchester was a sell out until a late batch, Plymouth is 300 miles away and no other club in our league will match the numbers, Brentdford was on Sky but still 1200 there!!!

Notts/Hudders/Rochdale are local hence better sales stop rumbleing moaning stupid *****