Steve Claridge

Guest 'Dink'

Steve's a good lad. Was a team mate of his in the mid eighties and we lived in the same hotel for around 3 months.

He could be quite odd at times though - he had a problem with his hair and used to turn up for training with bald patches where he had shaved bits off or would just shave half his head! ....... and yes he liked a bet on the horses.

Great to play alongside - big strong lad who held the ball up well.

He was a massive Pompey fan and me SWFC so we had plenty of banter.

Steve's a good lad. Was a team mate of his in the mid eighties and we lived in the same hotel for around 3 months.

He could be quite odd at times though - he had a problem with his hair and used to turn up for training with bald patches where he had shaved bits off or would just shave half his head! ....... and yes he liked a bet on the horses.

What's that TV program called? Jackanory?

Are we going to have a Claridge thread every saturday night? :rolleyes:

He seems to know his stuff, but doesnt come across as the most comfortable pundit, they could get better ones. But I dont have any reason to believe he hates us to be honest.

i don't give a $hit if he likes us or not....if we carry on like we did at hartlepool...there'll be a lot in this division who won't like us... :st2:

Guest johnowls

What i hate is that he never sits still he's always rocking back and forth like he needs a wee wee.

Or is the bald gay one is under the desk trying to pull Steve's love sausage out and Steve is trying to pull away :biggrin:

So you're saying he's a hebrophenic schizophrenic?

Edited by darra