Any South Wales Owls

Just a quick scoot through this section and no mention of South Wales Owls at all, anybody down here bar me by any chance?

From Sheffield born and bred but now living in South East Wales since last year, partner and 6 month old son... Come on, surely there's others?

rolleyes.gif

P.S. Typical that Finals aren't played at the Millennium now, I'd been plotting for this for the past 5 years since our last visit! biggrin.gif

Guest higgy629

Just a quick scoot through this section and no mention of South Wales Owls at all, anybody down here bar me by any chance?

From Sheffield born and bred but now living in South East Wales since last year, partner and 6 month old son... Come on, surely there's others?

rolleyes.gif

P.S. Typical that Finals aren't played at the Millennium now, I'd been plotting for this for the past 5 years since our last visit! biggrin.gif

Naathen Lads,

I'm an Ex Donny Owl now living in Swansea. At least for last few years I got to see the Owls at the liberty once a year, now with relegation I dont even get that :angry:

Higg

I'm going to be in Newport from Monday until 15th August, so if anybody is going up for the Daggers game and has a spare seat in their car (will contribute to petrol) then could you drop me a line?

Cheers!!

Hi Robster.

I live in Chepstow & work in Newport.

Born in Penistone a very long time ago, been an Owls fan since 1966 & still get to a few games every year, home & away.

Where in Gwent are you?

Hi Flying,

Apologies about not replying, I'd forgot totally that I'd put a post in here *my bad*

I'm 20 mins northish of Newport, a place called Blackwood... well a small village outside it but all the same lol.

Naathen Lads,

I'm an Ex Donny Owl now living in Swansea. At least for last few years I got to see the Owls at the liberty once a year, now with relegation I dont even get that :angry:

Higg

Alreet Higgy,

Can't imagine what kind of verbal you get living in Swansea... does it happen much your way? I haven't been able to get to any games this season as yet, due to building an extension since the arrival of my lil lad :)

At this point family has to come first but with a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, I'm up for a few trips up to the Old Lady in the New Year but can't afford to do it just on me tod like, so will be on the look out for some petrol sharers, who need a return seat and the laugh that goes along with it.

Hi Flying,

Apologies about not replying, I'd forgot totally that I'd put a post in here *my bad*

I'm 20 mins northish of Newport, a place called Blackwood... well a small village outside it but all the same lol.

Yeah, I know Blackwood.

If you're in Newport any time, call in at South Wales Superbikes & ask for Brian.

Weekend season ticket holder living in Cardiff, if many of you travel to games at all?

I live in Cardiff, get to as many games as work allows. But i've set up a group on facebook for anyone in S.Wales / S.West to help share lifts because fuel is blooming stupid!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_124269747646119

Here's the link, invite anyone else you know to join it!

Hi Flying,

hi robster, mikes the name, i live in tredegar , just 10 mins from you , my brother lives in blackwood and hes owls also, let me know anymore

Guest Big Guns

My wife thinks I'm sleeping with a girl from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. How can she say such a thing?

Guest Big Guns

asked my mate Dai Evans how many sexual partners he'd had. He started counting, but then fell asleep...

asked my mate Dai Evans how many sexual partners he'd had. He started counting, but then fell asleep...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Keep em coming Big Guns but dont expect anyone to bite.

The sheep are nice in Wales but the fishing isn't very good. :ohmy:

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Welsh Owl, living in Newport.

Only know a couple of other Owls here in Newport.

But there are Owls everywhere, wherever I go.

Owls and Sheeps are so many, it may explain part of the reason why us Welsh Owls follow the Wednesday :ghoulguy:

Let me know, if there are any other Welsh Owls or Exiled Owls in Newport or the South Wales area?

Only met @south_wales_owls on here and thats only because it was obvious from his username lol

Btw we can be proud of Mark Crossley, Mark Pembridge and Ryan Jones! :D

We'll have to get some more Welsh players in the future :biggrin:

Welsh Owl, living in Newport.

Only know a couple of other Owls here in Newport.

But there are Owls everywhere, wherever I go.

Owls and Sheeps are so many, it may explain part of the reason why us Welsh Owls follow the Wednesday :ghoulguy:

Let me know, if there are any other Welsh Owls or Exiled Owls in Newport or the South Wales area?

Only met @south_wales_owls on here and thats only because it was obvious from his username lol

Btw we can be proud of Mark Crossley, Mark Pembridge and Ryan Jones! :D

We'll have to get some more Welsh players in the future :biggrin:

Hi Mate.

I work in Newport & live in Chepstow. Which part of Newport are you from?

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Hi Mate.

I work in Newport & live in Chepstow. Which part of Newport are you from?

Hi, thanks for replying.

I'm from the Corporation Road area. The Morrison's end of Corpa. Not far from Spytty Park.

How long have you been in the South Wales area?

Btw, its strange to think how both Swansea and Cardiff could be facing one another in the Prem and we're struggling in the football league.

Whilst we were in the Prem, they were languishing in the lower leagues lol

Even Newport County seem to be on their way back.

Maybe we could pinch their manager?

Edited by Sweet&TenderOwl

Been down here since 1967, lived in Chepstow first then Cwmbran for 20 years now Chepstow again.

I work not far from you at South Wales Superbikes on Queensway Meadows. Your welcome to call in any time & ask for Brian, (not weekends)

As for Cardiff, Ive been to every Owls game in Cardiff since 1967 until last Sunday. Missed it due to going away for partner's birthday.

I used to think of Swansea as a shitty little club but look at them now. Mind you therir fans are still stuck in a 1970's time warp, kin idiots.

Are you originally from Sheffield?

A few Owls fans from south Wales & Westcountry have joined a facebook group. Handy for sharing lifts up to Hillsborough & away games.

http://www.facebook....124269747646119

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Been down here since 1967, lived in Chepstow first then Cwmbran for 20 years now Chepstow again.

I work not far from you at South Wales Superbikes on Queensway Meadows. Your welcome to call in any time & ask for Brian, (not weekends)

As for Cardiff, Ive been to every Owls game in Cardiff since 1967 until last Sunday. Missed it due to going away for partner's birthday.

I used to think of Swansea as a shitty little club but look at them now. Mind you therir fans are still stuck in a 1970's time warp, kin idiots.

Are you originally from Sheffield?

A few Owls fans from south Wales & Westcountry have joined a facebook group. Handy for sharing lifts up to Hillsborough & away games.

http://www.facebook....124269747646119

I was born in Newport.

Wednesday chose me in the late 80s.

Everyone else seemed to support Man U, Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal, when I was a kid, and I wanted to be different. Wednesday intrigued cos of the name. Think it was a Liverpool game I saw on tv, that hooked me back in the 80s. I've been

Used to go years ago. Not often.

My sister is a Cardiff fan and season ticket holder. I lost respect for them has a club when they changed their colours. Also, I dunno how they escaped admin etc under the crooks Hamman and Ridsdale? I've been to their old shed but never been to their new lego box. I get ripped a lot over DJ and about how many years its taking us to get back. But generally most people I meet or talk to about football, respect our club and history.