Liam Chilvers

Guest CDswfc

Guest CDswfc

heard that Liam Chilvers (CB) has been released at PNE.... any good? think we have been linked with him. hope the rumour of big JP is a good one. any thoughts on Chilvers???

Guest domSWFC

I doubt we would get him, he's not a bad player. An average championship player, so would do well in League One, but think he will find a Championship club personally

Whats this? prestons our feeder club?

christ!!!!!!!!

Preston are in serious poo poo financially, they need to get rid of all the high earners, there might be one or two bargains to be had, thats assuming we can get them to drop their wages.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest spider-owl

Preston are in serious poo poo financially, they need to get rid of all the high earners, there might be one or two bargains to be had, thats assuming we can get them to drop their wages.

does that mean a move for the likes of parkin then?

Plus we haven't got the proverbial pot to, so Irvine will try and buy players who he knows he can't afford too many gambles.

Do you think we could get Darren Ferguson then?

Guest CDswfc

Do we need a CB?

I don't think so!!!

I wil b really happy if beevs or purse get injured, love t see hinds take us back up :P:P:P

Whats this? prestons our feeder club?

christ!!!!!!!!

Quite like the idea of our feeder club being in the division above (and relatively succesful) and the players we sign from them having been regulars for them for the last few seasons...

Guest CDswfc

Quite like the idea of our feeder club being in the division above (and relatively succesful) and the players we sign from them having been regulars for them for the last few seasons...

rightly said.... would i mind getting the players that AI took to the play offs :P:P:P:P:P:P...erm???

Guest CDswfc

does that mean a move for the likes of parkin then?

it means that we can all go on the coach with jon and the crew to travel down south and rip it up, whilst watching the beast rip the rest of the f***ing league up :)