Scottish Owls Supporters Club

Well there is about 10 at the moment intrested and im trying to get you guys to publish this elsewhere cause i dont get our wednesday at work.

As for a crest well if your good with a pc crack on my friend.

And its good to be excited cause iam too im from sheffield and going to see wednesday again will be great cause now i live in stirling i wont beable to get week in week out but a group gives us that and more it also become's a social network to meet new friends.

There could be :-

Football Events we could take part in around scotland or Golf days.

There could be other stuff we could try out too. Like i said im excited and any scot reading this with a passion for wednesday get intouch and get involved.

Contact me with your details such as your name and e-mail address so i can contact you about future meets or goto facebook and join Scottish Owls Group.

Alba Owls says he is looking to set up the ALBA OWLS so this group would join there's then there will bew more plus a website that im told will be up-dated.

UTO WTID

Andy

Guest CabbageandRibs

Hi guys,

In reply to Beefy I've got the Alba Owls website finally up and running - you can find us now at www.alba-owls.co.uk.

To be honest there are around 15 or so guys who've been in touch over the past year or so enquiring about how things could work with travel arrangements etc but it's difficult trying to arrange a suitable game for the majority.

Normally myself (I'm in Edinburgh) and one other lad from Dundee travel down as a pair and usually let the train take the strain so we can enjoy a drink or ten.

On the new website I've created a members page where folk can join up (You don't have to be in Scotland to join :huh: ) and members details will be automatically saved and thus easier to contact by email with updates and planned meet up's etc. There's also a temporary discussion board where you can pop by and say hello - this will (hopefully) be replaced by a proper forum in due course.

Hopefully over the summer months we can bang our heads together and come up with a suitable game to attend once the fixture list is announced.

And Beefy if you wish to give a hand to run the website it'd be appreciated!! :laugh:

Great stuff hopefully we can get a good following together no matter which scottish team you support.

As a new resident to scotland i hope to catch at least some scottish football so gimme some advice.

Guest CabbageandRibs

To all scottish owls what world cup game would you like to meet up for?

What about Sat June 26th mate? Last 16 day - England v Germany/Serbia.

Guest CabbageandRibs

Yeah 26th is fine where shall we all meet. somewhere central near rail & road conections.

The Pear Tree in Edinburgh is an England friendly boozer (Just round from your work Andy) and has the added benefit of a huge beer garden with a tv screen if it's a nice day.

Otherwise The Globe in Niddry Street is cheap and cheerful with big screens.

Pear Tree is ten minutes walk from the station and The Globe 5 mins.

Guest CabbageandRibs

Ill becoming from stirling as i only work mon - fri lol.

But either sound great pal.

And i hope others can join us.

Andy who posts as Oldskool on Owlsonline is 80% certain of coming down on the 26th so DundeeOwl could have company for the journey (PM me if you want his email address to meet up for the train!) if he can make it.

I'm still working on alba-owls.com - probably won't go live till early next week but I've started a thread on www.alba-owls.co.uk for anyone interested in the meet up.

Guest Aberdeen Owl

I'm a Wednesday fan from Aberdeen. Try to go down at least once a season. Usually travel with my mates who are Leeds fans, so can only really go to games when they play each other, or when both teams are at home.

Alba Owls sounds like a good idea to me. Was in contact with a guy from Ayr a few years back (1690owl i think) and was planning on organising going to games with him, but nothing ever came of it.

Away to register on the Alba Owls site.

Guest CabbageandRibs

I'm a Wednesday fan from Aberdeen. Try to go down at least once a season. Usually travel with my mates who are Leeds fans, so can only really go to games when they play each other, or when both teams are at home.

Alba Owls sounds like a good idea to me. Was in contact with a guy from Ayr a few years back (1690owl i think) and was planning on organising going to games with him, but nothing ever came of it.

Away to register on the Alba Owls site.

Nice one mate - I'll add you to our mailing list!

As you can see there's a couple of boys from Dundee who you could meet up with for the journey down in the coming season.

Are you an exile or local?