Scottish Owls Supporters Club

Im not gonna be able to make as im on holiday the next day. So if you wanna still go ahead ill meet you all some other time unless you all fancy meeting for the world cup final no matter who is involved or we could go on a pre season friendly darlington or somewhere.

Let us know your thoughts all........

Guest 1690owl

Im not gonna be able to make as im on holiday the next day. So if you wanna still go ahead ill meet you all some other time unless you all fancy meeting for the world cup final no matter who is involved or we could go on a pre season friendly darlington or somewhere.

Let us know your thoughts all........

Hi guys, not been online for ages, just picking up this thread sounds really good!! i know edinburghowl and aberdeen owl and owl4life who isnt based up here but is up here all the time!! is the meet still on for the 26th or what? dont think id be able to make it but am interested in helping and meeting up, if another is arranged id be up for that as andrew says world cup final or another day does glasgow interest anyone for a meet up? let us know of whats happening

cheers

Guest 1690owl

Id be up for anything just im driving to brighton sunday morning.

Be great to all get together

aye would be whats the latest news?

Ok i've sent an e-mail to cabbage and ribs to see if he would like to reschedule. i'm awating a reply

What i propose is:-

Maybe Grimsby/Darlington for a friendly match

Then

Either Dagenham & Redbridge Home or Hartlepool or Brentford Away

Gimmie your thoughts the earlier we book train tickets the better.

Regards

Andy

Guest 1690owl

Indeed. We need to meet and all vote for what we should do.

thats what i think we should all mett and discuss everything before making arrangemtns about going to this game and that game

Good Afternoon

Let me know if your all avalible on the 11th july !!! Approx 13:00

Plan is to arrange a destination between us all so must be willing to travel.

To meet each other in a bar and talk owls and football.

Then we arrange through this meet whom will be avalible to attend matches and the frequency of which you can go.

Cabbage and ribs is the owner of the origanal Alba Owls and we shall run all events and match day experiance through his website.

So lets get a roll call who will be attending and your desired location and how far you can travel.

There is also a facebook group called - Scottish Owls Supporters Group.

We are on our wednesday too as the same so come and join and we shall all have some fun this season following the owls together.

So roll Call -

Andy - Glasgow - Central - Edinburgh.

Regards

Andy