Scottish Owls Supporters Club

Guest 1690owl

Hi Lads,

If not all ready a member on the new forum - sign up and let us know your thoughts http://albaowls.proboards.com/index.cgi

Looking into the viability of running a minibus from Central Scotland for the Daggers game. We'd also look to pick up on the way down if it helped towards the cost (Newcastle/Carlisle/Alnwick). Bus will cost £400 - £450 so really needs to be 15 or so members.

In regards to a flag a bog standard Saltire with just Alba Owls is about £150 for a £15' x 8' flag. They only get expensive when you start adding embroidery such as the bag. The one below is one I got made in 2007 and was £330 for a 15' x 8'. The Scotland one under that was £430 in February( apologise for the poor photo!), again for a 15' x 8', The plain one with no embroidery just writing was roughly £140, so let me know your views and I'll contemplate what to get made up!

Dates i am free to meet up are sat august 21st, and any saturday in september and any from then on

Guest Big Guns

hey up scots as it stopped snowing yet and have you ever been up ben nevis i have hey hey,wots haggis taste like, see you jimmy hey hey.

Guest Big Guns

They may speak a different language ( I know Jon does :biggrin: ) but they're like Einstein compared to you

your saying our friends north of the border are thicker than the english (except for me) hoch i the noo...what you all having for tea tonight mince n tooties wi a wee piece n jam...

hey up scots as it stopped snowing yet and have you ever been up ben nevis i have hey hey,wots haggis taste like, see you jimmy hey hey.

:wink: Cum do theanga ablaich gun fheum.

They may speak a different language ( I know Jon does :biggrin: ) but they're like Einstein compared to you

:biggrin:

Guest Big Guns

:wink: Cum do theanga ablaich gun fheum.

:biggrin:

have you seen brave heart yet ,wot a idiot that william wallace was ,invading england and murdering innocent english soldiers ,mind you he got his cumupance in the end didnt he ,hey hey hey