Tom Soares

Guest James-The-Owl

Guest James-The-Owl

The guy was an absolute embarrassment today, if he broke a sweat it was from the wrath of Irvine rather than physical exertion. Personally I'd start Michael Gray for the next game, his experience could be exactly what we need in this predicament, and his dead ball delivery could also be helpful, because that was another thing that was poo today. Esajas isn't an option either, he had his usual impact after coming off the bench...zero. I'm 100% prepared for League One football.

Guest bartos

Anyone else get passed by him in his R8 on the way home? Got me thinking why he didn't travel on team bus. Anyone hear anything?

Guest James-The-Owl

Anyone else get passed by him in his R8 on the way home? Got me thinking why he didn't travel on team bus. Anyone hear anything?

I think Michael Gray passed us, a range rover with the reg plate M33 GRY.

Guest bartos

Why would they travel individually? We supposed to be a team and only way out is if your all in it together, how would anyone get that feeling with some travelling individually? Initially thought maybe he missed the bus but would he play? Now someone thinks they saw MG so kinda kills that

I like to think the team should all travel away together

Why would they travel individually? We supposed to be a team and only way out is if your all in it together, how would anyone get that feeling with some travelling individually? Initially thought maybe he missed the bus but would he play? Now someone thinks they saw MG so kinda kills that

I like to think the team should all travel away together

They do travel to the match together but are allowed to make their own way home if they want.

They do travel to the match together but are allowed to make their own way home if they want.

Ye Sturrock used to travel to away games on the coach. Then have someone bring his car down so he could drive straight home.

I'd imagine the Wednesday WAGS do the same thing for their weaker halves.

Guest Superowl90

dont think its just him, the whole team is underperforming, although i am starting to think we have overperformed over the last 2 seasons and now we are suffering because of it