Lee bangs the drum & the players make a mockery

All week we have heard our chairman bang the drum in a call to supporters to buy the tickets & invest both financially & emotionally. The problem with this is the fact that his words are not being echoed on the field of play. All we are whitnessing are gutless, spinless shocking performances that do nothing to back up what Lee is saying. I am simply running out of ANYTHING positive to say about us, because whilst we are clearly improving off the field, our on the field activities are nothing short of embarrassing & I am ashamed at the moment, really ashamed of the squad of players.

Oh, & if anyone thinks that going down is gonna help then think again. It's one bloody hard league to get out of.

Guest aphextwins

All week we have heard our chairman bang the drum in a call to supporters to buy the tickets & invest both financially & emotionally. The problem with this is the fact that his words are not being echoed on the field of play. All we are whitnessing are gutless, spinless shocking performances that do nothing to back up what Lee is saying. I am simply running out of ANYTHING positive to say about us, because whilst we are clearly improving off the field, our on the field activities are nothing short of embarrassing & I am ashamed at the moment, really ashamed of the squad of players.

Oh, & if anyone thinks that going down is gonna help then think again. It's one bloody hard league to get out of.

What he said.

Guest gringo69

And we were bloody lucky to get out of it.

Without Kenwyn Jones's goals we wouldn't have.

Just gave me a great idea..............................

Escape this current mire by loan signings, 5,000 season tickets already bought should cover it.

i admire Lee's effort but he hasnt got a leg to stand on when we play like that.

i cant imagine he will show his face on here for a while as he will get shot down. i dont blame him for trying but his arguments for investing in the teams will be met with anger until we start winning

Guest York-owl

I've started to notice a pattern.

Every time he comes on here and starts spouting off we lose the next game

Note to Lee: Keep gob shut!

:biggrin: well said mate