Scunthorpe tickets

Guest IainSwfc1867

I am having trouble purchasing the Sflaphorpe tickets online. I am trying to buy 3 but it will only let buy 1 !

Hi Iain,

You need to add the names of the other people onto the 'Friends & Family' list on your account.

You can do this in the My Account section.

You will then be able to buy a ticket for each person on the list.

If they don't already have an account then they will need to create one to be added to your list.

He shouldn't need extra season tickets or members though, it's general sale.

I've had this problem before mate, when it's general sale you would think you'd just be able to buy as many tickets as you need with the one id but it never lets me.

Things like this makes going to the shop easier.

I'll get this sorted today so that people can buy more than one each at general sale...

Should be sorted now.

Chris.

Well run club. :ph34r::ph34r::rolleyes:

Seriously though Chris, shouldnt you be working instead of cocking about on the internet solving problems and improving supporters lives? Honestly, these new fangled ideas that we sem to be embracing like helping people and improving customer service just aren't what we need right now. Theres not been a game for a while and we need summat to moan about FFS.

Well done.

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

surely the online shop will tell you that!

Limitations of work computers do not allow me to use the online shop and can not find out on the website.

Any ideas.

Does anybody know how much they are and how many tickets we have got.

Sflaphorpe United

Championship

27 January 2010

Kick-off: 7.45pm

Adults £19.00

Over 60s £12.00

Under 21s £12.00

Under 16s £ 6.00

Will go on sale in the following categories:-

Season ticket holders Monday 4 January

Members/Owls Foundation Thursday 7 January

General sale Monday 11 January

ICO departs 5.15pm

Season ticket holders/members £13.00

Junior season ticket holders/members £12.00

From here: http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/ForthcomingGames/0,,10304,00.html

You can buy them here: http://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/events.aspx?section=eve

Guest intercity0wl

what are the chances of paying at the gate.

If weather is ok and flight is on time I may drive from manchester but won't know until the day

Very doubtfull if not impossible i would say, and a little word of warning to you and anybody else who will be driving over there. Humberside police Force will be out with there little cameras at the usual locations like they always are when a South yorkshire teams crosses the border. They love there little pictures of Yorkies driving fast, BEWARE.

Very doubtfull if not impossible i would say, and a little word of warning to you and anybody else who will be driving over there. Humberside police Force will be out with there little cameras at the usual locations like they always are when a South yorkshire teams crosses the border. They love there little pictures of Yorkies driving fast, BEWARE.

Do you think the scunny end will sell out?

With a southern accent and a swiss permit, I'll have no problems blagging it in there. Althgouh I would prefer the Wednesday end!