Pigs & Newcastle Tickets

Guest ReginaldBlinker

Curses, this could have been timed better.My daughter and son in law are coming for Christmas, so I bought tickets in advance for Newcastle on Boxing Day. Had to buy tickets for Swansea at the same time even though they won't be able to use them. I wonder, does this now mean I can get a refund for the Swansea game, even though they are on a two-match ticket?

Curses, this could have been timed better.My daughter and son in law are coming for Christmas, so I bought tickets in advance for Newcastle on Boxing Day. Had to buy tickets for Swansea at the same time even though they won't be able to use them. I wonder, does this now mean I can get a refund for the Swansea game, even though they are on a two-match ticket?

Why didn't you just read the article before asking a question that is already answered? (3rd from last paragraph...)

this is a great move by the club and would certainly not have happened with the previous regime.......you know its coming though, get the positives in first.....but, I`m sure many people would prefer to go in the west upper just for the novelty alone. If this stand went on sale now it would sell out in weeks, some season ticket holders would even give up their seats just for the experience. You know it makes sense Lee, just do it.

Guest sheridan's2penalties

Great news. Made my night. Wasn't going to go to either game on principal cos the two ticket thing really pi55es me off. Well done Wednesday. My only complaint is that the two ticket thing should never have been in place to begin with. Looking forward to Newcastle much more than blunts though. Bring it on!!!!

Edited by sheridan's2penalties

Great news. Made my night. Wasn't going to go to either game on principal cos the two ticket thing really pi55es me off. Well done Wednesday. My only complaint is that the two ticket thing should never have been in place to begin with. Looking forward to Newcastle much more than blunts though. Bring it on!!!!

I hope you enjoy your two games this season :happy:

Guest sheridan's2penalties

I hope you enjoy your two games this season :happy:

poo ! You're on to me! :biggrin:Might not go to the blunts anyway(but I'll be at all the cat C games :laugh: ) Edited by sheridan's2penalties

Guest wadsgod

sorry to say this but i cant see how we will sell out on the north, south and kop before they release the top tier of the west stand to us.just not gonna happen.

WHY :Dark unsure:

Guest thetruthisoutthere

this is fantastic news, well done

i just dont understand why people are saying we want the west stand upper for owls

why not give it to them the view is cr@p anyway, as there are several obstructing posts

then owls fans could have the north west lower )where the view is far less restricted) and the north west corner, we could also get back for this game the t block on the far side of the north stand creating more seats for owls

as the blunts would be segregated in the upper of the west stand this may also cut down on costs for the game as fewer stewards would be required for the edge of the north stand

when the blunts are in the lower west stand we loose around 500 capacity as the last block on the north has to be empty but if they were all in the west stand upper we could get the full capacity out of the north stand for once

also as the north west corner is without a roof and has a slight view impedament this would be an ideal oportunity to give out some discounted tickets for this section only, because when all said and done we know the north will sell first closely followed by the kop, and the people that are left cannot all afford south stand prices