Fresh Start

With pre season upon us it's time to wipe the slate clean and start a fresh. We have many quality players who for a number of reasons didn't play to their full ability or potential last season. 

Many players with either long term injuries and others who seemed to constantly have niggles. The fitness levels of too many players seemed off this season too. With the new medical staff coming in hopefully it will see a change to all of this.

I'm not one to blindly support the club and players without criticism, but if there is a time to be optimistic its pre season. Whether it's been down to injuries, fitness, underperformance, attitude, pre season is a fresh start, for everyone, including management and staff. 

Players such as Abdi, Rhodes, Mathias, Hooper, , Lee, Pudil, Joao, Forestieri, Hutchinson, Melo and others I may have missed could be like new signings. 

Let's at least give it a month or two before we do the usual and slag players off. 

45 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

With pre season upon us it's time to wipe the slate clean and start a fresh. We have many quality players who for a number of reasons didn't play to their full ability or potential last season. 

Many players with either long term injuries and others who seemed to constantly have niggles. The fitness levels of too many players seemed off this season too. With the new medical staff coming in hopefully it will see a change to all of this.

I'm not one to blindly support the club and players without criticism, but if there is a time to be optimistic its pre season. Whether it's been down to injuries, fitness, underperformance, attitude, pre season is a fresh start, for everyone, including management and staff. 

Players such as Abdi, Rhodes, Mathias, Hooper, , Lee, Pudil, Joao, Forestieri, Hutchinson, Melo and others I may have missed could be like new signings. 

Let's at least give it a month or two before we do the usual and slag players off. 

How long, sigh

1 hour ago, jonesy87shef said:

Give it a month or two. Be lucky if we can go an hour or two on here.

lol