Almen Abdi to right back

28 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Perhaps he likes playing left back. He played there in his early days I think. The point is if a player doesn't like playing in that position the you won't get the best out of them. Irrespective if he is a professional or not

its sheffield wednesday football club not social club mate

22 minutes ago, billyblack said:

How many times did he play full back then? Every player database I have checked says he is a midfielder. Not one of them mentions a full back. Anyone could play full back as indeed they could any other position. Doesn't mean they are good at it. I'm sure if he was a sparkling full back then the manager would pick him there. I'm sure you know best though eh.

why do you need a database?

8 minutes ago, torryowl said:

so confusing ....ellis says he's a right  back your telling me he's midfielder and carlos thinks he's a left  winger .......

I think what Ellis is saying, is that he can play RB and has done so for Watford and did it well.

Not that he is a RB. 

2 hours ago, Skyline said:

I think what Ellis is saying, is that he can play RB and has done so for Watford and did it well.

Not that he is a RB. 

he's not a RB but I don't think that particuarly means he's worse there than the other two, my guess is he would be better and it would allow the opportunity for our big money signing to have a run of games 

5 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

he's not a RB but I don't think that particuarly means he's worse there than the other two, my guess is he would be better and it would allow the opportunity for our big money signing to have a run of games 

stick him in the net lol

14 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

its sheffield wednesday football club not social club mate

why do you need a database?

Nothing to do with the type of club you nobber, it's basic human characteristics

Perhaps the databases hold more useful info than you do

On 20/10/2016 at 10:24, Ellis Rimmer said:

We need a good right back

Almen Abdi played right back at Watford last season

Bang him in a right back rather than have a 4m player sat on the bench 

Neg for disagree plus for agree

I think the -53 answers your question

Surprised Elis has been nagged so heavily for this.

Right back is probably our weakest position. 

Abdi should be on the pitch and the midfield looks set right now with Lee and Jones.

He's better than Hunt or Palmer. Only problem would be if it didn't work it would be bad for 3 players, not just one. 

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! HOOOPERRRR!!!!