HELP! Best and suitable away day

Hello there. I have never been to an away game apart from Wembley. I'm wanting to go to an away game this season with my friend as we want to see what it's like. I think its going to be a struggle due to TPP, I'm a current season ticket holder with 360 points. And my mate is a season ticket holder with 230 points. So i'm looking for a ground that's low on travel cost (train) and a ground that has quite a lot of away capacity/one that offers loads of tickets to us. I hope someone can help... Thanks

Fulham away 

Keep an eye out for cheap train tickets which should start around Mid Sept - sometimes can do it for as low as around £25 return, plus  they normally give a fairly healthy away allocation due to them never selling out and the added bonus of the neutral bit next to away fans so it's not a totally wasted journey. 

20 hours ago, Corey Swfc Jones said:

Hello there. I have never been to an away game apart from Wembley. I'm wanting to go to an away game this season with my friend as we want to see what it's like. I think its going to be a struggle due to TPP, I'm a current season ticket holder with 360 points. And my mate is a season ticket holder with 230 points. So i'm looking for a ground that's low on travel cost (train) and a ground that has quite a lot of away capacity/one that offers loads of tickets to us. I hope someone can help... Thanks

Ones you will probably be able to attend with your allocation that stand out are birmingham which is coming up and then fulham in november. With it being on sky id imagine you would get a ticket for udders too .....