Gary Madine - Goal Machine

Guest Fedor

You're right - it's really easy to do that

All you need to do is to disengage the brain and just make summat up

lol

You're right

That's exactly what happened - as clearly explained by Dave Jones on the radio that time...

Yeah

He's played all those games

Unbelievable to think he's been virtually an ever present

That's because our fanbase has a majority that like Andy Booth type players and sit booing Sibon/DiCanio types

You and I both know that I'm not making it up and the reason he has not been ever present is because he has been so poor this season.and Andy Booth was so much better than Madine it's frightening.

Yeah

COG was smashing goals in every week when we let him go.... and we were doing reyt well

Dry your eyes I haven't knocked Gary Madine once this season, I think with a decent run in the side he'd have produced, under Jones he won't get that chance, just like O'Grady who was our top scoring forward when he was loaned to a relegation rival, I applaud Dave Jones business sense.

Actually they do..But with them knowing about footballers and football they take into consideration his age and his development...Which most fans don't.

What the hell does his age have to do with anything? He's hardly a teenager is he?

If you have the ability it doesn't matter what age you are.

What the hell does his age have to do with anything? He's hardly a teenager is he?

If you have the ability it doesn't matter what age you are.

Not how it works in real life or even on FIFA..FIFA proves you are wrong.

FIFA 13* I mean obviously.

HAVE YOU NEVER PLAYED CAREER MODE ON FIFA FFS!!

Madine's 22, this is the highest standard he's played at in his career, he's had limited game time and every bugger wants him to bag 30 a season, give him time! He's still very inexperienced

Edited by 0wl18

I'm a big fan of Madine in general but he was very very poor today. He's not a small lad, so not gonna start this "he needs to hit the gym" bs, but he couldn't stand on his feet today....can learn a lot about link play from STEVE

Guest JDaltonS6

thinking I must have been at a different game to everyone today as I thought Madine won more in the air than howard who won about 2 headers all game. Madine was busting a gut to get on the end of a decent ball into the box that never came. Looking at our available players if we're going to get a chance to keep us in the league I'd want it to come to Madine