Now our CEO has Gone, time to get thiings right

Anyone whose been anywhere near the SWFC site knows the shop is how can i say this ' Not as good as it could be' as an example I wanted to buy a tie as a present and some of the ties available for sale dont even have a picture ! ( That should optimise sales ! )

So in the spirit of 2009 being the year wednesday as a club turn the corner. Get somoene in to design and sort a decent shop out. I am sure there may be people who contribute to this board who would do it for free, or perhaps a bit of programme advertising, a few match tickets, or WHY

Let the motto for 2009 be JUST GET ON WITH IT!

Hopefully with Lee Strafford's internet background he can sort this very easily

If Lee's reading this can you also have a look at the arrangement between the club and PTV and 'opt out' so that the club can produce their own website along with all the affiiliate and sponsorship revenue that currently goes away from the club and into PTV's pockets ?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest intercity0wl

If Lee's reading this can you also have a look at the arrangement between the club and PTV and 'opt out' so that the club can produce their own website along with all the affiiliate and sponsorship revenue that currently goes away from the club and into PTV's pockets ?

Then maybe just maybe the 50/50 draw results from boxing day might appear on the site, because as of yet 4 days later they still aint.

A better online shop is a must i think. The club surely must lose out on so much revenue by not being able to provide a decent service with this. Whilever there isn't an SWFC outlet in the City Centre (which i think needs to be looked at aswell, if only long term) the club need's to be offering people the chance to take care of their shopping online. Buying SWFC merchandise is a nightmare when working 9-5 during the week.

Plus there are also plenty of fans outside of Sheffield who we're currently missing out on..

They simply can't do it without paying a large sum.

Can't remember the year it runs out, but they (and many many others) are still tied in to it for a good few years.