London or Southern based Owls

Guest owl in the south

Guest owl in the south

Hi there

Just wondering how many Wednesdayites on Owlstalk are based in London or the South and if so how do you get to games?

Cheers

Hi there

Just wondering how many Wednesdayites on Owlstalk are based in London or the South and if so how do you get to games?

Cheers

There are a few on here, but your best bet is to join the London Owls.

Although I no longer live in England, I am still a member.

They go to EVERY game, home and away, get train from St Pancras/Kings Cross for a saturday game, whilst a few of the lads drive up for midweek games, so you'd have no problem getting a lift.

They also organise many events, with the money being donated to our youth system.

Some events include Q&A's with ex players, whilst we also had one with Sir Paul Sturrock and Kevin Summerfield last season, in which we were able to have pics taken with them and got to hold the play-off trophy. It was an immense night.

They also have matches every season against a team of Wednesday LEGENDS!

I played in one last season, and it was fab, playing against the likes of Lawrie Madden and David Hirst. Not everyday you get to play against ex players of such well known ilk.

I made many friends out of it too, who I still keep in contact with. One thing I do miss about England is the London Owls. I used to LOVE going with them to and from games. We always had such a laugh!

Usually between 10-20 guys who make the trips every week.

They also have a cricket, pool and quiz team that plays weekly, if you're into that.

It's brilliant.

They have a website, go on it and print of a membership form and send it to them. They usually get back to you straight away.

If you want any more info, PM me and i'll sort you out.

Seriously, if you are London based, then the London Owls is perfect for you.

Another soft shandy drinker here too. ;-)

As IWEDFM has said, join the London Owls - a great group who organise many excellent events for fans as well as travel to every game throughout the season.

All events they put on raise money for the Academy which is excellent.

Where abouts in London are you from Owl in South? I'm from good old Essex, so just outside...

Guest owl in the south

Another soft shandy drinker here too. ;-)

As IWEDFM has said, join the London Owls - a great group who organise many excellent events for fans as well as travel to every game throughout the season.

All events they put on raise money for the Academy which is excellent.

Where abouts in London are you from Owl in South? I'm from good old Essex, so just outside...

North London mate.

Anyone else out there?

Guest Jam Sandwich

Angel Tube or Northern line

( WC1X 0JD is the new office )

Got some friends in Borough

I was considering Lambeth/Kennington or Clapham cos i dont really know much about North of the river..

Guest DAN_OWL

Angel Tube or Northern line

( WC1X 0JD is the new office )

Got some friends in Borough

I was considering Lambeth/Kennington or Clapham cos i dont really know much about North of the river..

I live in Clapham.

Awesome, really like it here, though the commute to work on the Northern Line is sometimes a tight squeeze!

Loads of bars, the common in the summer and Lambeth is the cheapest council tax in London!

Top badger!

Guest aylesburyowl

i surpringly live in aylesbury north bucks, home and away season ticket holder, drive to every game except those in london which i get train