“They could ask, ‘Why should I fight for this club?”

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

So it DOES happen then 

we have argued this point only for you to agree with me in the end 

There’s no “argument”…I never said it doesn’t happen!! I’ve simply said it shouldn’t happen becuase they are under contract and getting paid for a service. 

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

There’s no “argument”…I never said it doesn’t happen!! I’ve simply said it shouldn’t happen becuase they are under contract and getting paid for a service. 

But we agree that real life isn’t like that

Owlstalk Shop

It is essential that someone starts a thread with this title before each of the two remaining matches. Someone did it before the 0-2 win at QPR and it's worked again. 

"Why should I fight for this club?" Because it's The Wednesday!

A lot of 'should's in this thread. I wish we were paid for our effort, but how many people of here earn the same or less than people that put in half the effort? It happens all the time, and we're incredibly fortunate that players here are putting shifts in like they did today. Path of least resistance natural incentive for pretty much every out of contract player is to not get injured. The fact that players are putting the graft in is a testament to man management at the club.

11 minutes ago, BLACKCAT said:

It is essential that someone starts a thread with this title before each of the two remaining matches. Someone did it before the 0-2 win at QPR and it's worked again. 

"Why should I fight for this club?" Because it's The Wednesday!

Works every time 

lol

Windass and Marv obvs read it

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop