12 minutes ago, thebizzle said:

I'd be surprised if Delgado plays another minute for the club.  Been in a bit of trouble in his home nation.

Sounds like a Wednesday thing! 😄 Thanks for the info - safe to rule him out. Real shame as I thought he'd do well under Danny.

9 hours ago, steelerian said:

Does he? I beg to differ, respectfully.

Differ away, your prerogative.

But I’m right and you’re wrong.

For me me he’s the connection between attacking midfield and the forwards. Since the introduction of the Leeds lad I can’t see him getting his first team place back automatically but would be an excellent substitute. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 13/03/2024 at 18:05, Sefton owl said:

Injury list on the whole has definitely been shorter than previous seasons. I’m no physio/sports scientist but given the intense style of play Röhl has implemented it’s surprising there aren’t more. Or could just be some luck going our way for a change.

People have always maintained that if go into challenges full blooded rather than half-hearted you do tend to get injured less and just maybe they are fitter.

I've also noticed that there are several players who Röhl doesn't expect to get a full game from from, like Ugbo and Poveda, so they are not ragging them to death even though they both start regularly.