Coventry away

The prices for the game are disgusting anyone u19 will pay by far the most for a ticket ever ,would have cost me nearly 100 for 3 tickets . If we sellout 4000 with no trains etc at those prices then it proves to chansiri and clubs like Coventry that they can charge what they want. 

It's games like this that fans like me hope for living in Cornwall I've managed 4 games this season. Millwall home and away games at Plymouth Bristol n Swansea but going home for Christmas hoping for general sale and will pay the 37 and 25 notes for my lad. 

On 07/12/2023 at 13:55, Simon78 said:

It's games like this that fans like me hope for living in Cornwall I've managed 4 games this season. Millwall home and away games at Plymouth Bristol n Swansea but going home for Christmas hoping for general sale and will pay the 37 and 25 notes for my lad. 

That's great, Simon.. Whilst prices are obscene, it's great that you're able to go. Will you have an opportunity to see us versus PNE and Hull City, too? I made a rare away visit down to Ashton Gate and spent time with family members who're Gwent based in the away end. UTO 🦉 Happy Christmas!