Norwich away

Probably at least 900 left.  Took a while to sell the smaller block F, 345 currently available in block G, with block H yet to go on sale. 

A long midweek trip like that isn't doable for me with time off work needed and no trains back that night. Actually the only time I've been to Norwich was a midweek game about 30 years ago,  went by coach which was horrendous and we lost 1-0 to a soft pen. I think that's what put me off going again! 

51 minutes ago, SHUowl said:

Has anyone received theirs through the post yet? Games in two days 🤣

postal system is a joke many of us are waiting things what we ordered 10 days ago . since 95% do most of there shopping online nowadays the postal system just cant cope for a month .  luckily im able to buy a lot of the recent away games from the ticket office instead of waiting on the postal lottery 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, horfsby said:

Just got mine

Can't wait

Sound I'll only start sweating tomorrow night then. 

Coach and horses on Thorpe road is away fan friendly so may head there, unless anyone has any better advice? First Carrow Road trip for me. 

14 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

I still haven’t got my Stoke tickets 

you were lucky then . even though the result was brilliant ,stoke is a horrible place ,the atmosphere was totally flat and the game was as bad as anything ive witnessed . saying that id take a bad day in stoke with a win any day

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SHUowl said:

Sound I'll only start sweating tomorrow night then. 

Coach and horses on Thorpe road is away fan friendly so may head there, unless anyone has any better advice? First Carrow Road trip for me. 

Got mine, sweat is over.

• Like 1