Joey Barton , loathesone as always

I'm just thinking he used the "English" name of a German chappie and really don't have any issue with this as previously stated, not everyone is educated to a standard to know what foreign names are translated to in English (not the way I would have posted a tribute) but hey let's not get too hung up about it ...

However if he'd have stuck a cigar in any of my sons eyes and thought it was clever I'd have set him in concrete face knelt down with his bare àrse in the air for the cyclists of Liverpool to park up  .... 

I hope this clears up any misconception of where I'm coming from on this matter ...

Love n snugs O.G xx

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Barton is baiting social media 

And the socials are biting 

And he's profiting from it 

That is what playing a blinder means ....

You ask Adrian Durham 

He knows how to play a blinder ....

Durham was very much an early adapter of this method. Although he never was daft enough to go as far as Barton, subject wise.

18 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Durham was very much an early adapter of this method. Although he never was daft enough to go as far as Barton, subject wise.

Never said he was ...

Durham has made a career of winding folk up ..

Social media is an open platform for the "X factor socials  Wannabes" who want to sell their soul for the next 50p

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Never said he was ...

Durham has made a career of winding folk up ..

Social media is an open platform for the "X factor socials  Wannabes" who want to sell their soul for the next 50p

I was agreeing with you OG. He wum'd arsenal fans for about 10 years.

Seemed to have shifted to a more professional outlook now he's got a more important gig. Well that's the way he was heading last time I was in the UK.

Might stream talksport on the way to work next week, see if it's any better/worse.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1