One positive

I've just realized without planning it this way that I've had enough until Chansiri pîsses off.

Promotion transformed into relegation by one man in just a few weeks during pre-season. Destroyed all our hopes by simply being clueless, inept, and disrespectful to the fans.

Well done Chansiri. 100% your fault. Now sell up and go home.

Let me know when he's gone. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I've just realized without planning it this way that I've had enough until Chansiri pîsses off.

Promotion transformed into relegation by one man in just a few weeks during pre-season. Destroyed all our hopes by simply being clueless, inept, and disrespectful to the fans.

Well done Chansiri. 100% your fault. Now sell up and go home.

Let me know when he's gone. 

I’ve said in the match day thread I’m done for the season now at least. I have better things to do on my Saturday afternoons than watch us inevitably lose. I’ll check the scores and that’s it. I’ve been to 1 home game this season, normally get to 11/12. I won’t be going again. 

I’m fed up of Chansiri and his blame the fans game. He’s killed our season trying to recruit as cheap as possible and looks here it’s got us, another season in league 1 next year. Horrendous. 

• Like 1