How do I check my priority points?

Looking to try and get play off tickets but I’m not sure how many priority points each of us has. I’ve logged in but can’t see how I check.

does anyone know how you check how many points you have?

58 minutes ago, TFUS said:

Looking to try and get play off tickets but I’m not sure how many priority points each of us has. I’ve logged in but can’t see how I check.

Tap on personal details then scroll down to my profile its on there

Edited by Frankie.G
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

It doesn't actually give you a total though. It says points granted, removed manually and credited. It's like a quiz. There's no final or current total anywhere.

That’s if you select ticket priority points, don’t select that select personal details and then my profile it’s on there 

• Thanks 2

On 07/05/2023 at 14:52, TFUS said:

You can only see how many points you have got yourself, you'll find out if family and friends have enough points when trying to buy them a ticket. 

They'll need to login to there own account to see how many points they have got. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

You can only see how many points you have got yourself, you'll find out if family and friends have enough points when trying to buy them a ticket. 

They'll need to login to there own account to see how many points they have got. 

Yep, it's a daft system - you can see who you have as friends and family, can even set them as "close relationship", but you can't actually see how many points they have which would be really helpful.

All I know is that the person I go to away games with has the same TPP as me, but without logging on and checking I don't have a clue how many my son's got, and I don't know the login for my dad so without getting him to log on and check there's no way for me to see his - even though the system will happily let me book tickets for all of them (they're season ticket holders) for the playoff second leg or home cup games.

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone, I was able to check mine.  Appreciate people taking the time to help.

if anyone has two supporter ids they’re not using (I don’t have enough points as I live down south) that would be hugely appreciated! 

Do points expire when you use them? 

I’m trying to work out what category we’ll be in to buy final tickets. We have been to 4 games this year and 5 last year (we live down south).

My account shows points for all of the games I’ve bought tickets for. But I presume it’s only the games from this season that count towards buying final tickets? 

Cheers  everyone 

19 minutes ago, TFUS said:

Do points expire when you use them? 

I’m trying to work out what category we’ll be in to buy final tickets. We have been to 4 games this year and 5 last year (we live down south).

My account shows points for all of the games I’ve bought tickets for. But I presume it’s only the games from this season that count towards buying final tickets? 

Cheers  everyone 

It works over the previous 2 seasons I believe (21/22, 22/23)

The only time it changed was last season when they kept the 19/20 season points and acted as the 20/21 season didn't happen so to speak as no fans where allowed all season as last year I had points from the Brighton FA Cup game in January 2020 still on my TPP.

So You should have 90 points based on that info you've given l

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leeowls87 said:

It works over the previous 2 seasons I believe (21/22, 22/23)

The only time it changed was last season when they kept the 19/20 season points and acted as the 20/21 season didn't happen so to speak as no fans where allowed all season as last year I had points from the Brighton FA Cup game in January 2020 still on my TPP.

So You should have 90 points based on that info you've given l

that’s really helpful, thank you! I massively appreciate it and think 3 of us will get our tickets.

if anyone has a spare Id so my girlfriend can come before we have a baby then that would be massively appreciated too! 

On 08/05/2023 at 19:59, bradowl said:

My boy is only 8 so doesn't have his own log in or email address but does have an ID number. How would I check his Points?

51 minutes ago, mrquiet said:

My boy is only 8 so doesn't have his own log in or email address but does have an ID number. How would I check his Points?

You will have to contact our ticket office, you'll know he's eligible when you can assign a ticket to him during purchasing process.