Kylian Mbappe "betrayed" by PSG

Apparently, his major bugbear is the club promised to buy a number 9 for him to play off and instead he's having to play more as a central striker with Lionel Messi and Neymar providing assists to him. 

Poor bloke. 

On 13/10/2022 at 07:24, 1963owl said:

PSG have brought it on themselves by bending over for him

I think it was to do with them saving face - especially being a Qatar run club with the World Cup coming up… and them being desperate for him not to go to Real. 

I think Mbappe has since thought that he’s made the wrong decision tbh… but wants to deflect it on to PSG 

Also a bit weird that he doesn’t like Neymar - they used to act like best bro’s 

Striker Kylian Mbappe says he "never asked to leave" Paris St-Germain amid reports he wanted a move away from the French capital in January.

The 23-year-old France international signed a new three-year deal with the club in May.

Mbappe, a 2018 World Cup winner, had previously been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid.

"I am very happy," Mbappe said after setting up Neymar's winner in the 1-0 win over Marseille on Sunday.

"I have never asked to leave in January."

Reports that Mbappe wanted to leave the club surfaced ahead of PSG's Champions League match against Benfica on Tuesday.

"I didn't understand why the story came out on the day of a game. I was as shocked as everyone," Mbappe claimed.

"People can think I was involved but I wasn't at all."