Cheap train tickets to London

On 19/04/2022 at 17:35, TheEnchanter said:

So you've bought a train ticket to London but have highlighted you'll be having a day in London if you don't get to London? 

awkward-umm-what.gif

Day out drinking around London with my buddies is what I meant!  Come down, we'll have a right laugh I'm sure...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, goodytheowl said:

Day out drinking around London with my buddies is what I meant!  Come down, we'll have a right laugh I'm sure...

Its proper weird because I will actually be in London that weekend too. I booked it off work a few weeks ago. Dunno why but I just liked the look of that weekend.

• Haha 1

ive got tickets but count me out if we dont make wembley . having 45000 sunderland supporters in your face in every part of london would be too much to take , saw a load of them on the thames a few weeks ago on a boat giving it large , can you imagine the noise they will make if they get to wembley? saying that if we faced them at wembley london wont know whats hitting them. 

10 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I book train tickets for people for work sometimes and my advice if the sale tickets sell out is consider going from Doncaster to London as for some strange reason these always seem to have better offers if booked in advance.

Also the East Coast Mainline is quicker at about 1hour 40mins sometimes Doncaster to London.

Done exactly that Matt.

Loads of choice and for £22.40 (with a Railcard) decent value.

Be my happiest chuckaway EVER if we got into 2nd auto spot

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, morganowl said:

ive got tickets but count me out if we dont make wembley . having 45000 sunderland supporters in your face in every part of london would be too much to take , saw a load of them on the thames a few weeks ago on a boat giving it large , can you imagine the noise they will make if they get to wembley? saying that if we faced them at wembley london wont know whats hitting them. 

Would they understand why we were calling em pigs…in their red n white stripes

21 hours ago, Bluestripe said:

Would they understand why we were calling em pigs…in their red n white stripes

its a good job that the league 1 final aint same wkd as championship , can u imagine pigs vs forest and us vs rotherham/sunderland ? that would be messy