Cheap train tickets to London

5 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

The ones I looked at a couple of weeks ago were £128 day return.

These are now £66. Win tonight and I'll be booking one as an optimistic gamble.

There’s nothing optimistic about booking a train ticket for the play off final. Auto’s is where it’s at

• Thanks 2

What about any cheap tickets to Plymouth on either a Thursday, Friday, Sunday or Monday night? Obviously there won't be any way of getting a train back on the same night. but it'd be the same if we play MK, Wycombe, Sunderland or Oxford. Ideally Rotherham slip to 5th or 6th and we're 3rd or 4th and play them.

(yeah yeah, automatic promotion and that - but I'm not as giddy and over optimistic as some are!)

25 minutes ago, ANDY said:

sorry.  £27

F5CB000D-0F57-4678-8D33-AE03A99D84E0.jpeg

5AD98433-C2E2-4630-AB8D-11BE96E48E9D.jpeg

0AC6534C-6764-4889-A569-0D982AA05C99.jpeg

Didn’t realise you were travelling down on the Friday and staying overnight 

I looked yesterday when the sale went live and there was nothing returning on the day from Leeds to Kings Cross

5 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Stop tempting fate you barstewards! This is Wednesday and it never ends well when we tempt fate.

At least we know who to blame when it all goes pear shaped!  lol

i dont think its that so much i paid a crazy £28 return for for 3 with a railcard . if i leave it till day after playoff semi it would be at least £100 and wouldnt get seats either. if i lose £28 i lose its a gamble but for just £28 ive done it.. i said i was not doing this again after got train tickets after hudds semi 1st leg lost about 70quid . 

I book train tickets for people for work sometimes and my advice if the sale tickets sell out is consider going from Doncaster to London as for some strange reason these always seem to have better offers if booked in advance.

Also the East Coast Mainline is quicker at about 1hour 40mins sometimes Doncaster to London.

Edited by matthefish2002
  • Thanks 2