Lost a life long Owl yesterday Trevor Beard

On 07/04/2022 at 20:19, christo said:

Season ticket holder in the North Stand, for so many years. Plus a regular in the Old Crown match days. He will be so sadly missed by family and friends. 
Posted here, because I feel so many will know him. 

Did he used to go to games with another bloke called Roger by any chance?

RIP trevor ... thoughts go out to family and friends - WAWAW 😢

When I read this it got me thinking about people we haven't seen at matches this season ... we still haven't seen Big "Billy" from the Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club - Kiveton branch  since the first few matches of the season

He has sat next to my brother-in-law and at least the last 10 years but his seat has been empty for the last 20 or so home games...

If anyone on here goes on the Kiveton Supporters bus it would be great if they had any news on Billy and if he is ok and whether he was still attending or just moved seats?

It was always funny as you could guarantee Wednesday scored everytime he went to the loo! - so if we needed a goal we always said off you go Billy 

2 hours ago, S25OWL said:

RIP trevor ... thoughts go out to family and friends - WAWAW 😢

When I read this it got me thinking about people we haven't seen at matches this season ... we still haven't seen Big "Billy" from the Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club - Kiveton branch  since the first few matches of the season

He has sat next to my brother-in-law and at least the last 10 years but his seat has been empty for the last 20 or so home games...

If anyone on here goes on the Kiveton Supporters bus it would be great if they had any news on Billy and if he is ok and whether he was still attending or just moved seats?

It was always funny as you could guarantee Wednesday scored everytime he went to the loo! - so if we needed a goal we always said off you go Billy 

Didn't know him,but always sad to hear.Thoughts to family and friends.Fly high fellow owl.

6 hours ago, Gparrish said:

Did he used to go to games with another bloke called Roger by any chance?

Very possible. Hope any old friends see the tribute 

Edited by christo