Free transfers

8 hours ago, Tewkesbury said:

Use the old crocks as backup, play the young ones.

We have enough that Kamberi and Sow have managed to be out of the team most of the season, we're only Gregory down on what we've had all year.

We’re more than half way through the season And still out of the playoffs we haven’t had enough fire power up top windass is a huge loss for us 

I hope we stick at it but we are fragile 

kamberi looks like a man with no confidence at minute 

we need more goals from our strikers and depth to get them 

4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

We’re more than half way through the season And still out of the playoffs we haven’t had enough fire power up top windass is a huge loss for us 

I hope we stick at it but we are fragile 

kamberi looks like a man with no confidence at minute 

we need more goals from our strikers and depth to get them 

But we still haven't tried Kamberi and Sow.

Have they done something to upset Moore?

It's like he's trying to set them up to fail.

Kamberi and Pato are too similar to work, Sow scores then gets dropped.

Kamberi gets subbed every game when he gets stronger towards the end as the defence gets tired.

18 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

But we still haven't tried Kamberi and Sow.

Have they done something to upset Moore?

It's like he's trying to set them up to fail.

Kamberi and Pato are too similar to work, Sow scores then gets dropped.

Kamberi gets subbed every game when he gets stronger towards the end as the defence gets tired.

I think with kamberi he’s missed a few in his last couple of home games the second miss against morcombe the crowd groaned and he seems to have dropped in confidence 

I don’t think kamberi is a bad player I think he’s a handful but he looks like he’s lacking confidence 

sow for me is too lightweight to lead the line hes knocked off the ball too easily that said he offers us pace up top and he seems to have that luck going for him 

I think against less physical teams or when the game is more open and controlled by us we will see sow more 

Can't fault Kamberi's work rate and effort, but his first touch is often a horror. 

That is not ideal when you are player who is often with your back to goal and expected to hold the ball up/bring others into play. He's not really one for playing on the shoulder and looking to get in behind is he.