Children Xmas presents …

Good vibes everyone hope all is well , as some of you are aware I did 20 Xmas food boxes last week that can feed a family of 6 to each box and I’m glad to say they have and will be dropped of on the 20th of December.

sad to say after talking to people who took the food boxes it also come to attention that they are struggling for presents for the kids so before the Accrington Stanley game I’m doing a fun run from Pontefract to the game and round the ground you will see blue and white buckets that Wednesday have kindly put round the ground and all donations will be going towards presents for kids who will not have any Xmas morning so if the Wednesday family can help it will all be going to amazing kids that needs it the most …

good vibes all .. WAWAW .. 

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, Simon1984 said:

Good vibes everyone hope all is well , as some of you are aware I did 20 Xmas food boxes last week that can feed a family of 6 to each box and I’m glad to say they have and will be dropped of on the 20th of December.

sad to say after talking to people who took the food boxes it also come to attention that they are struggling for presents for the kids so before the Accrington Stanley game I’m doing a fun run from Pontefract to the game and round the ground you will see blue and white buckets that Wednesday have kindly put round the ground and all donations will be going towards presents for kids who will not have any Xmas morning so if the Wednesday family can help it will all be going to amazing kids that needs it the most …

good vibes all .. WAWAW .. 

I would love to contribute, do you have a page that I can make a donation?