Tickets and membership

Was told in the shop that the for the Huddersfield match they was waiting to see that all the restrictions would be lifted as stated and then they were going to decide with SYP which stands to open 

1 hour ago, PARKOWL said:

Was told in the shop that the for the Huddersfield match they was waiting to see that all the restrictions would be lifted as stated and then they were going to decide with SYP which stands to open 

All of them would be nice, after almost two seasons away from football grounds, if reasonably priced, sure there will be demand for tickets.

1 minute ago, striker said:

All of them would be nice, after almost two seasons away from football grounds, if reasonably priced, sure there will be demand for tickets.

I think a fair few will be very wary about returning to stadiums.

I know my mum and dad won't be going back any time soon, and given the prevalence of the virus and what I've seen it do even to those who've been double-jabbed, I can hardly blame them.

It'd be good if clubs offered some form of ifollow season ticket for those supporters who don't feel comfortable returning to game just yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I think a fair few will be very wary about returning to stadiums.

I know my mum and dad won't be going back any time soon, and given the prevalence of the virus and what I've seen it do even to those who've been double-jabbed, I can hardly blame them.

It'd be good if clubs offered some form of ifollow season ticket for those supporters who don't feel comfortable returning to game just yet.

Agree.

It would, for the faults ifollow has, it has been good to be able to watch games.

I'm clinically vulnerable and double jabbed, not a simple decision for me and understand each will make their own decision based on what's right for them, but based on it being outside and will be nowhere near capacity (and aware still risks) planning to come up for the first two league  home games. TBH, from my perspective, I'm more concerned about staying at the hotel than I am going to the game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, striker said:

Agree.

It would, for the faults ifollow has, it has been good to be able to watch games.

I'm clinically vulnerable and double jabbed, not a simple decision for me and understand each will make their own decision based on what's right for them, but based on it being outside and will be nowhere near capacity (and aware still risks) planning to come up for the first two league  home games. TBH, from my perspective, I'm more concerned about staying at the hotel than I am going to the game. 

Yeah, it's not sitting in the stadium that's worrying them so much as being unable to avoid crowds in and around the ground on the way to their seats.

There are probably going to be plenty of people who don't feel safe to return just yet, but would love to watch the games. Even if the club offered a month-by-month ifollow pass, it would allow fans to return when it feels ready for them without feeling pressured into coming, or missing out entirely.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yeah, it's not sitting in the stadium that's worrying them so much as being unable to avoid crowds in and around the ground on the way to their seats.

There are probably going to be plenty of people who don't feel safe to return just yet, but would love to watch the games. Even if the club offered a month-by-month ifollow pass, it would allow fans to return when it feels ready for them without feeling pressured into coming, or missing out entirely.

I mentioned in another thread, notwithstanding the risks which is a factor for many, if the club offered a flexible digital season ticket at the same cost as other season tickets, I'd buy to watch at home. More convenient for games I cant attend and the club will get extra revenue, given I currently could not justify a season ticket for attending 6-10 games per season, 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, striker said:

I mentioned in another thread, notwithstanding the risks which is a factor for many, if the club offered a flexible digital season ticket at the same cost as other season tickets, I'd buy to watch at home. More convenient for games I cant attend and the club will get extra revenue, given I currently could not justify a season ticket for attending 6-10 games per season, 

I bet there's a lot in your situation, too.

Covid has exacerbated the issue, but there must be a decent number of fans who can't make enough games to justify a season ticket, but who'd commit to a digital season ticket, even at the same price.

I suppose the obvious issue would be what happens if those fans then decide to turn up to Hillsborough to watch a game, but you'd think they could find a solution which doesn't entail paying twice for the same game - maybe have the option to switch your digital pass to a ticket for a game, which disables your access to the stream, but lets you into the ground?

• Like 1