Tickets and membership

Can anyone confirm that the ticket office has nothing on sale regarding tickets. I have tried going online to look for memberships and Huddersfield tickets but nothing listed. Has anyone got any news on when they may be coming available.Also it says new ticket service to be used I have changed the password and it does say new ticket service but nothing available yet or am I asking too much from our club. Yet again weeks behind over clubs for new shirts and no organisation regarding tickets.

The only tickets on sale are season tickets for those who are looking to renew. Think the renewals for people who purchased 19/20 tickets only went on sale 10 days ago. I’d imagine they won’t be selling tickets for the first league game until people have had chance to renew. The cup game tickets aren’t on sale yet but I reckon it will be limited capacity so they can trial a few things. 

1 hour ago, wmb said:

The only tickets on sale are season tickets for those who are looking to renew. Think the renewals for people who purchased 19/20 tickets only went on sale 10 days ago. I’d imagine they won’t be selling tickets for the first league game until people have had chance to renew. The cup game tickets aren’t on sale yet but I reckon it will be limited capacity so they can trial a few things. 

I think the deadline for season tickets end this Monday .. the current window is for new season tickets as the renewal deadline

closed a few weeks back. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Tickets won't go on sale until we know for certain that restrictions are being lifted. As for kits not being on sale the same applies to half the clubs in League One. 

Which half?

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, sage owl said:

That may the most accurate post you’ve ever made .

Apart from the 49 where I’ve said bannan isnt going anywhere...and will be here when we kick off our league 1 campaign 🤒

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, sage owl said:

Send hooper back tonight still haunts you though 😂

I think it was send hooper back TONIGHT..:pulis:..I’m allowed one wrong call in about 10,000garymegson

22 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Get yer games in early doors...restrictions will be back on September 29th

Half a milion at silverstone today , who would pay for these restrictions ? On sept 29th? No business would carry on if they were told to close again. Unless some horific new virus comes in then we have to get on with things. I think reason hudds tickets not on sale etc is because the club is a shambles . Zero communication.  None of us know our points total etc , club needs money but we cant even spend it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, morganowl said:

Half a milion at silverstone today , who would pay for these restrictions ? On sept 29th? No business would carry on if they were told to close again. Unless some horific new virus comes in then we have to get on with things. I think reason hudds tickets not on sale etc is because the club is a shambles . Zero communication.  None of us know our points total etc , club needs money but we cant even spend it. 

Half a million you sure

17 minutes ago, morganowl said:

140k at Silverstone today only just out. 

Sure there will be plenty of time for people to get Huddersfield tickets. 

Guest Therealrealist
28 minutes ago, morganowl said:

‘Half a million’garymegson