SoS - Southern Owls Supporters (aka South West Owls)

Guest Pickle66

Guest dee eye can e oh

I love my wednesday away days i do...especially when there on yer doorstep :biggrin: - check out the 'just got back' thread in the matchday section..... :cool:

Get well soon...pasty too many? :ph34r:

Are there any trips being planned for the south west owls? Maybe I could try to make the next one.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Are there any trips being planned for the south west owls? Maybe I could try to make the next one.

Well Pickle 66 has tried in the past but folk tend to want to make their own way or have other commitments so it was unworkable....Bristol City - Cardiff will be the obvious ones but the lurkals can be a bit hostile so sometimes its good to get in and outta Dodge as quickly as possible. Most of us go to other games as circumstances allow and if its a home match then depending on your point of view [re the state of the club] the wednesdayite lounge at the Park is great to ease you into the matchday routine. :biggrin:

Guest Pickle66

Well Pickle 66 has tried in the past but folk tend to want to make their own way or have other commitments so it was unworkable....Bristol City - Cardiff will be the obvious ones but the lurkals can be a bit hostile so sometimes its good to get in and outta Dodge as quickly as possible. Most of us go to other games as circumstances allow and if its a home match then depending on your point of view [re the state of the club] the wednesdayite lounge at the Park is great to ease you into the matchday routine. :biggrin:

Am up for planning meets if people want to...... never know 3rd season lucky ? I didn't get to Plymouth this time due not being very well. Am up in Sheff for the game Saturday - actually travelling up thursday to go and watch Sheff FC against Inter Milan and wangled a day working in Leeds on Friday.

Will be going to Brizzle game obviously, and also to Cardiff once again, love the city but the ground is flippin awful

Was going to go to Southampton but going away the following day, so its a non starter

Guest Nutters

1. Are you in after the game on saturday??

2. Are you going to QPR

Guest Briscoe Inferno

My favourite Nuttersism is.......

Incoddence..... :blink:

meaning.......

Incidents

Fantastic and hence my fish gags......... :laugh:

Guest Nutters

My favourite Nuttersism is.......

Incoddence..... :blink:

meaning.......

Incidents

Fantastic and hence my fish gags......... :laugh:

Now that was just a plain rumbleing hangover mistake!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry Nutters :wub:

KFC?

No!

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Too much burning the candle at both ends mate.......

Cos its the third incoddence of the word incoddence..........

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest Nutters

Too much burning the candle at both ends mate.......

Cos its the third incoddence of the word incoddence..........

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My bank balance AND the amount of uni work thats mounting up is telling me the exact same thing!

Guest dee eye can e oh

Am up for planning meets if people want to...... never know 3rd season lucky ? I didn't get to Plymouth this time due not being very well. Am up in Sheff for the game Saturday - actually travelling up thursday to go and watch Sheff FC against Inter Milan and wangled a day working in Leeds on Friday.

Will be going to Brizzle game obviously, and also to Cardiff once again, love the city but the ground is flippin awful

Was going to go to Southampton but going away the following day, so its a non starter

Is anyone going to QPR from south west owls?

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Is anyone going to QPR from south west owls?

Oh yes..........

Train to Paddington arriving at 12.20.....tube to Goldhawk Road [Hammersmiff & City] .......O'Neills on Shepherds Bush Green for 12.30......Match.......Train back at 8.00pm....Back in at Midnight.... :cool:

Guest dee eye can e oh

Oh yes..........

Train to Paddington arriving at 12.20.....tube to Goldhawk Road [Hammersmiff & City] .......O'Neills on Shepherds Bush Green for 12.30......Match.......Train back at 8.00pm....Back in at Midnight.... :cool:

What's the damage on the train ticket? Just trying to work out whether it's going to be worth going.

Guest Pickle66

Oh yes..........

Hello

I can't go to this, Ken moving in this weekend (am scared stiff). I will be up at Hillsbro on the 1st supporting the boys, won't be up for the Barnsley game as mid-week and can't get away from work before 5 on a Tuesday, and will be in Latvia on the 8th! Will be there on the 22nd supporting the boys again

Going out now, it is carnival night here and no point in staying in as can't hear my own breathing cos of the noise down the seafront. An amazing spectacle though, these Zummerzet carnivals